Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'Big Driver' for Lifetime

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 'Big Driver' for Lifetime

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Banned DanishFan is on a distinguished road

Looking forward to this one.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

This story fits perfectly with the theme of most Lifetime movies.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BIG DRIVER : on lifetime

From Talk Stephen King :

broadwayworld.com has a good article on the upcoming The Lifetime Original Movie, Big Driver. Check out the article. Here's the facts in bullets:

Premiers Sunday, October 18 at 8pm
    It is the first collaboration between Lifetime and King.
    The screenplay was adapted by Richard Christian Matheson. (He's the son of the legendary Richard Matheson.)
    Thirty of Richard Christian Matheson's stories are collected in Scars and Other Distinguishing Marks with a Foreword by Stephen King.
    Directed by Mikael Salomon.
    Big Driver stars Maria Bello, Olympia Dukakis, Joan Jett, Ann Dowd, and Will Harris.
    The movie is produced by Ostar Productionsand executive produced by Bill Haber and Jeffrey Haye.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be getting married that night. Gonna have to set the DVR.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice cowboy_ed will become famous soon enough cowboy_ed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    nah blow it off!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy_ed View Post
    nah blow it off!
    Then there'd be a limetime movie of my murder.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Teaser: http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/n...r-and-date-268

Big Driver was directed by Mikael Salomon and the teleplay was penned by Richard Christian Matheson.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watch it while you...you know...consummate the marriage. I'm sure she will understand. You know if you do it the right way you both can watch. Like the hockey joke.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Just watch it while you...you know...consummate the marriage. I'm sure she will understand. You know if you do it the right way you both can watch. Like the hockey joke.
    The trailer is actually pretty good.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

King made favorable comments about the movie during one of his appearances yesterday.

This should have gone on the A Good Marriage thread, I suspect.

I watched this today -- whoa. No punches pulled hear. The first half hour should have "trigger warning" written all over it. Mostly faithful to the novella, with a few additional grace notes and a little simplification to the ending.

I'm fairly sure the book club scenes were filmed at my alma mater, Dalhousie University. I recognize the campus buildings when she drives up. It's very much a one-woman show. Pretty well done, all in all.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"No punches pulled hear. "
    >>> What does that mean?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Typo: "here". When someone "pulls punches," they don't hit as hard as they might. The assault scene is surprisingly brutal.

Country
    Country Flag

OK. So basically what you meant was that there were restraining themselves, it's quite violent. Is that right?

They weren't restraining themselves. It is very violent.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked it. Good performances. Good ambientation. Not as violent as I thought it'd be.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I liked it. Good performances. Good ambientation. Not as violent as I thought it'd be.
    I lost something there. Perhaps a translation issue.
    "ambientation"?

Gunslinger Apprentice cowboy_ed will become famous soon enough cowboy_ed's Avatar

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry! It means "mood", I guess. We have a term in Spanish for that but it seems not the same one in English.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So overall a good watch? I think it comes out next weekend...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I liked it: World Premiere October 18 at 8/7c

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast