Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Hybrid View

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My name is Aaron and I live in Denver, CO. My most prized collectible would probably be my Drawing of the Three collection. I have 1st and 2nd Grant editions and the Viking edition signed by Phil Hale, and the CastleRock newsletter for the release of Drawing of the Three, also signed by Hale. Also, I have a collection of signed prints from Hale's paintings for the 2nd edition.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm David, live in CT and work in New York City. I have been reading Stephen King for the better part of 20 years and have been an avid collector of his works for almost 10. More recently, I have begun to collect Dark Tower-related remarques and artwork by Michael Whelan.

My collection is quite large, as Dolan and Nerak can attest, and the Dark Tower series is the heart of my collection. As for favorites in my collection, it would be extremely difficult to single out one item, but ranking high on my pride and joy list are:

8 Michael Whelan remarqued copies of DT VII
    5 complete same-numbered S/L DT sets
    Lettered Gunslinger
    DT VII UK proof (1 of 100, but the only one I believe that is signed by both King and Whelan)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread