Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hearts in Atlantis (2001)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Default Hearts in Atlantis (2001)

Hearts in Atlantis IMDB

A widowed mother and her son change when a mysterious stranger enters their lives.

Directed by: Scott Hicks
    Screenplay by: William Goldman

Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Anton Yelchin, Hope Davis, Mika Boorem, David Morse

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I just re-watched this movie the other day. This is one of my favorite books of all time and I was so disappointed to see how much they had to change in the movie to allow for a wider (non SK fan) audience to relate to it.

They didn’t even use the right title and had to squeeze a couple of lines into the movie for it to make even a little bit of sense.

I love the book’s ending and was saddened to see it changed it in the movie. The fate of Ted and Carol were so much better.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know, but "Anthony Hopkins"!!!! Good movie, not great, but good, considering.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's one of my favourites from King and doesn't contain my favourite story from Hearts In Atlantis so have never had much interest.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread