Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    and she was just a slutbag.
    I agree, although I'm upset that the slutbag didn't want to spend any time with me.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Oh i think gigli was shit too.

*points at FP's sig*

Whats the spanish word for irony? ironía ?

Wait, wait, wait. Firstly, at no point in the movie does he even try to pull off a Greek accent, he's just using his 'acting' voice. Secondly, you can say whatever you want about the movie, but at no point can you question Butler's (Leonidas) acting, his energy alone drove the movie forward. Hell, he twisted his elbow, sprained his ankle, and lost his voice , all while shooting the film.

[/rant]

See? Now I need a cigarette and I can't have one, thanks josh. (punches Zone's AV through the screen)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I absolutely can't stand Stripes.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

:O

*backs away from Liz*
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

What is Stripes?

is it as bad as 28 days later?

i can't believe so many people here actually like that shit!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Did I just hear you correctly, JB?

You don't know Stripes?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Where have you been soldier?

Traaaaaainin' SIR!

What kind of training, soldier?

Aaaaaaaaaaarmy trainin', SIR!

I love Stripes.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Dead

Thank you, Chris. Finally, someone with sense.

That's, like, the best scene, too.

(Haha, you know I love ya, Liz.)

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

austin powers. just thinking of it puts me in a bad mood.

My Mood
    Breezy

all of them, or just one?

I actually think they're fluff. If they're on tv, and nothing better's on, I'll watch them, but I've never gone out of my way to watch one of those movies.

I watched Torque the other day, and it's officially the second worst movie ever, after The Protector.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
    austin powers. just thinking of it puts me in a bad mood.

Why? That movie is so groovy..........baby

My Mood
    Dead

I liked the first one, but they really should have stopped there.

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I absolutely can't stand Stripes.
    I like Stripes, and I can see why people love it. BUT, I think anyone under 27-30 is gonna have a harder time getting into it then older males. It's one of those things, like the things they say in the movie are the sorts (not you guys quoting the movie, this is on a different level) of things lame older guys say when they're trying to be funny/cutesyfunny. If you hated Caddyshack (one of my top 10 worst/overrated movies of all time, for pretty much the same reasons, yet...moreso) you probably wont be into Stripes.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    but at no point can you question Butler's (Leonidas) acting, his energy alone drove the movie forward. Hell, he twisted his elbow, sprained his ankle, and lost his voice , all while shooting the film.
    He lost his voice? What a damn shame.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

The Amityville Horror (spelling?), the remake.

I watched about 70% of this movie in two sittings, and then just couldn't finish it. This is one of the only movies I haven't been able to finish because it sucked so bad.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

A few recent ones that I've seen that I thought were pretty bad:

Black Dahlia. I wasted money on seeing it at the theater (not my turn to pick the movie, unfortunately).

Alexander. Seriously, what the hell were they thinking? First of all, Colin Ferrel does NOT look good with curly blonde hair. Second of all, Jared Leto was not buyable as a gay grecian.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Well, I don't know if Good Burger is a "bad" movie, but I know I might be the only one I know who loves it as much as I do. I usually make a reference to it at least once a day on average.
    "I'm grape nose boy! Bloobity bloobity bloobity bloobity"

i freaking love that movie.
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Fast and the Furious
    Ghost Rider
    Eye of the Beholder

those are only the ones I can think of right now...
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Alexander. Seriously, what the hell were they thinking? First of all, Colin Ferrel does NOT look good with curly blonde hair. Second of all, Jared Leto was not buyable as a gay grecian.

That movie is seriously horrible. I hated everyone in it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Black Dahlia. I wasted money on seeing it at the theater (not my turn to pick the movie, unfortunately).

A good friend of mine went and saw it, and he said it is the only movie that he has ever walked out of in a theater. He says taht generally, if he pays to see a movie, he will sit through it no matter what, but he just couldn't handle how horrible that movie was and left. So, I have never bothered to watch it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for reminding Chris.

The Condemned. HORRIBLE MOVIE. That's the only movie I've ever walked out on. It's about this guy that rounds up all these death row inmates, throws them into an island together, and tells them that the last one left standing will be freed. In the beginning there's one good fight and then everything turns to shit because they start 'teaming up' or try to avoid the other guys.

Country
    Country Flag

I really disliked King Arthur with Clive Owen (although he has done alot of great films since then), I thought it was incredibly poxy and dated. Did anyone else think so?

Well, I liked it, but it was probably mostly because of this:

Celtic Warrior women win, always.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah she was good, but the movie was still shit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast