Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Default This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Ok, there's tons of shitty movies out there. But once in a while you get trailers and previews for what looks like it's going to be the most amazing movie ever, you see the commercial that has those cheesy reviewer quotes like "most innovative film since house of flying daggers" and then you watch it.

It's shit.

That's what I experienced just recently. The movie was Quentin Tarantino's The Protector.

So I thought, wow, looks like awesome martial arts, it's a tarantino film, and the reviews are good. I should rent it, right? Wrong, bitch.

If you've ever seen this movie, you know what I'm talking about. Besides never fully explaining transitions, you find out it's all about an elephant. This dude kills a gazillion people, over a stolen elephant. Well, cultures, sacred crows of India, and all that. But it's not just that. The movie just blows.

So go ahead, here's a thread to rant about, give us your take of the worst movie ever!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Swept Away.

Its basically become a cult classic because its so fucking poor. Madonna plays some idiot that ends up on some boat and then on some island and breaks into song and its actually pretty funny.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Well, I don't know if Good Burger is a "bad" movie, but I know I might be the only one I know who loves it as much as I do. I usually make a reference to it at least once a day on average.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Well, I don't know if Good Burger is a "bad" movie, but I know I might be the only one I know who loves it as much as I do. I usually make a reference to it at least once a day on average.
    I'll introduce you to my 9 year old and then you will.

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover
    is the most hideous movie I have ever seen. To quote Bart Simpson "I didn't think it was possible but this both sucks and blows." All of the ads painted this picture as a naughty, erotic romp--which is exactly what any 17 year old wants to go see when on vacation with no parental supervision. But what I got was bizarre statements through scene colors, a singing newsboy and a cannibal.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really didn't like Beastmaster at all when I saw it recently. I did like the ferret main characters though.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope everybody has seen Wag The Dog

(I don't mean this is the Worst Movie Ever, - I love it)

Well, there are a few movies which, although liked by many, look to me exactly like what the main characters of Wag The Dog would make if called upon:

Thelma & Louise

Stepmom

Dead Man Walkling

Pay It Forward

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    I'll introduce you to my 9 year old and then you will.
    Not sure if this is good or bad.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I really didn't like Beastmaster at all when I saw it recently. I did like the ferret main characters though.

Beastmaster is a classic.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I may get torn apart for this but I thought "American Beauty" was horrible. It won best picture over the Green Mile that year
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The first Punisher movie that had Dolph Lundgren in it is pretty close to the top of my list of worst movies ever. I am not sure if it holds #1 though.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Worst movie I ever saw?
    Oh jeeze, in a "man this sucks, I'll never watch it again" way, or a "this is so bad I love it" way?

I'll assume the first one.

The worst movie I ever saw, I swear, musta been Hostel.
    I mean that, I hated it.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
    Pure drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Pure drivel.

Seriously? I love that movie. It makes me feel horribly down, but I love it.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Pure drivel.
    I totally agree but I don't mention it much because people seem to love thing.

and I am big on Kate Winslet too so its confusing.

Oh wait, Freddy Got Fingered is definately higher on the list of worst movies ever than the original Punisher. I'm likely to keep one-uping my choices though.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

The Pest.

It takes a lot to make me stop watching a movie, but I couldn't get through fifteen minutes of that flick.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry , but I'm about to nuke all you homies out of the water:

GIGLI.

What the hell?! I want to claw my face off just for typing that out. J-Lo took some tips in cardboard acting from that guy who played Darth Vader in the new Star Wars movies, and Ben Affleck's Italian 'accent' makes me want to jump off a building.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Dionysus View Post
    The worst movie I ever saw, I swear, musta been Hostel.
    I mean that, I hated it.
    <3

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

J-Lo took some tips in cardboard acting from that guy who played Darth Vader in the new Star Wars movies,

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    GIGLI.
    Never saw it.

Never gonna see it, either.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

Oh i think gigli was shit too.

... cardboard acting ... and [the] 'accent' makes me want to jump off a building.
    *points at FP's sig*

Whats the spanish word for irony? ironía ?

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and i thought The Notebook was a piece of shit aswell. Are you supposed to like or sympathise with the main characters? The guy behaved like he had some serious sociopathic tendencies going on and she was just a slutbag.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

<3
    <33
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Swept Away.

Its basically become a cult classic because its so fucking poor. Madonna plays some idiot that ends up on some boat and then on some island and breaks into song and its actually pretty funny.
    I don't remember her singing on the Island? I don't remember her singing at all.... but at least that movie made sense.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    The Pest.

It takes a lot to make me stop watching a movie, but I couldn't get through fifteen minutes of that flick.
    o rly?

I myself hate that movie, and most of Leguizamo's movies, but I love his stand-up. In my eyes, there's no one better.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast