Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Con Air? Con shit!

What I'd pick out would be Raising Arizona and Adaptation before agreeing with you totally -- his stuff stinks.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My netflix suggested one of the worst movies of all time. A movie that is just so damn painful to watch. A movie so bad it nearly killed a genre and every actor's career who were associated with it. IT"S....no no that one.......not that one either.................BATTLEFIELD EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you love me then love me..

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I must be in the weird section because I liked that movie...to me the story is basically "Knowledge is Power." Give a person enough knowledge and they might just over power you and your people. You never know when you will have the right amount of "leverage."

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I hate it. The plot holes are enormous, the acting is extremely hammy, the camera work gives me a headache, and quite frankly the alien invaders are the biggest race of dumbasses I have ever seen in my life. They basically give the humans everything in which to fight back and never question that they would fight back.
    If you love me then love me..

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that was the whole point of the movie...lol...Besides look who wrote the book...It was written by L. Ron Hubbard...the same guy who created Scientology....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yuck. That's all I can say. What a stinker that movie was!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan79 View Post
    I would have to say anything with Nicolas Cage besides Con Air(that one was OK).There just something about his face that makes me want to land one of "these" right in his suck hole.
    Clearly, you haven't seen Kick-Ass

(but that said, he isn't the star of the movie and his face is covered much of the time)

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I just remembered -- anybody see the Cat in the Hat movie?! Talk about worst ever!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

It looked so bad in trailers i never even watched it.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32