Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually didn't think much of The Ring or The Grudge. I haven't seen the japanese versions though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Solaris. I never thought a movie could reach the depths of boring that this movie could reach.
    do you mean the original, by Tarkovsky, or the remake?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Requiem for a Dream

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Seriously, Monte? Aww.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

It was absolutely horrible. Not to mention horribly disturbing.
    Say sorry...
    I know there are a lot of people out there that like it. (they're nuts! )

Gunslinger Apprentice Baradin is on a distinguished road Baradin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baradin View Post
    MulHolland Drive.

End Of Thread.
    David Lynch should be hung by his fibbley bits for putting this utter tripe out on screen for us all to be tortured by. And before you get all "But you just didn't get it" oh yes I do. I won't say it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but if necessary I will pm you about this crap. Bad acting, horrible plot, not even a 1/2 lesbian love scene could bring this movie back to even mediocre.

Worst
    Movie
    EVAR!!!!
    I still haven't seen this, but I think I need to just so I can revel in the utter incompetency.

Hahahahah, Dude, Seriously, take this advice then. Fast Forward until you see Niaomi Watts gets nekkid, watch until the end of the lesbian love scene, hit stop, rewind and take the movie back because that's all you wanna see and I know it Otherwise this movie is a Giant
    "And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top, gunslinger? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a room?...

You dare not."

Mi him en tow
    Mi tow can de lach.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Cable Guy and Drop Dead Fred...the first one creeped me out so much I have felt a little differently toward Jim Carrey ever since, and the second, well I shouldn't have to explain.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    It was absolutely horrible. Not to mention horribly disturbing.
    Say sorry...
    I know there are a lot of people out there that like it. (they're nuts! )
    I'll give you the "horribly disturbing" part, but that's what I liked about it. The depths that those three would go to to get their next hit was, I think, well-portrayed. I mean, I know a movie had a big impact on me when I still think about it years after I saw it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Every single year there always has to be at least one of two types of movies. First is the inane "dancing" movie. If I have to see one more trailer of a bunch of dancing kids entering a tournament again my head's gonna explode. Second is the equally retarded racing movie. There are so many of these movies out that I think my already low I.Q. is plunging ever further. When I see either of these types of trailers I plaster "Return to Sender" on them.
    In Digitized Remorse

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts exactly...that damn "stomp the yard" movie just hit video.

**announcer voice**

This summer, what a tough kid turn soft and try to believe dancing can change your life.

The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Every single year there always has to be at least one of two types of movies. First is the inane "dancing" movie. If I have to see one more trailer of a bunch of dancing kids entering a tournament again my head's gonna explode. Second is the equally retarded racing movie. There are so many of these movies out that I think my already low I.Q. is plunging ever further. When I see either of these types of trailers I plaster "Return to Sender" on them.
    (Applause)

Very well put, A+

Traveler Jen is on a distinguished road Jen's Avatar

I agree with Fall of Gilead.

Another stupid movie: harold & kumar go to white castle. We also watched this on the same night that we watched Little Black Book.

I could feel myself getting dumber by the second, with both of these movies.
    "As Jake neared this clump of alien grass, the rose began to open before his eyes. It disclosed a dark scarlet furnace, petal upon secret petal, each burning with its own secret fury..."

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Rjeso on Requiem - was disturbing but this is one of the good things about it. Connelly and Leto are both good actors in their own right.

I mean, "Worst movie ever tribute" makes me think of poor acting, poor script, poor direction, cringeworthy stuff. Straight to dvd, d-grade crapness in other words.

I might make a general movie discussion thread if it isnt already there for more critical discussion about what films you love and which ones you didn't really get into (but aren't necessarily the "worst movie ever")
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Requiem for a Dream
    No movie with a double-dildo anal lesbian scene can be bad.

Oh wait, yes it can. It might have just been too much.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post

Another stupid movie: harold & kumar go to white castle.
    Oh Jen! Say it isn't so! While, granted, H&K wasn't exactly brain food, it was hilarious. At least to me. But then again, that's exactly what I act like if and when I smoke the ganja...which is why that is a rare occassion and a funny sight to see!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Requiem for a Dream
    As Zone said, Requiem For A Dream is disturbing, but that's what makes it worthy.

I made my little brother and sister watch it (I skipped the lesbian scene).

I figured it would scare the shit out of them w. drugs.

So far, so good.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

a friend of mine took his 5 and 7 year old cousins to see Event Horizon, not realising it could be a little traumatic for them.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Along the Path of the Beam LadyGan is on a distinguished road LadyGan's Avatar

I agree with From Dusk Till Dawn and Lethal Weapon 4.

As for me, I enjoyed O Brother.

I'm going to add Once Upon a Time In Mexico, and Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows, to the list.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    a friend of mine took his 5 and 7 year old cousins to see Event Horizon, not realising it could be a little traumatic for them.
    I LOVE Event Horizon.

"Momma bear....open the door!!"

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

never seen it. is it good?>
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, EH is one of those movies that you know isn't really that good, but you're just in love with it all the same.

It does have it's moments though...is an eyeless scientist roaming around a ship in outer space frightening enough?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    Requiem for a Dream
    As Zone said, Requiem For A Dream is disturbing, but that's what makes it worthy.

I made my little brother and sister watch it (I skipped the lesbian scene).

I figured it would scare the shit out of them w. drugs.

So far, so good.
    I can see how it would work as a deterrent! Good thinking JB!
    I still say it's bad though.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Baby Geniuses 2: Superbabies
    Corky Romano
    two awful films that were brought to me by Comedy Central and free previews of movie channels....damn insomnia.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I kinda liked Corky Romano, it wasn't the funniest of movies but it did have it's moments.

"YOU DO? YOU DON'T? YOU DO? YOU DON'T? I SHOULD BUY A BOAT!!"

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first time I saw it I was dragged into a theatre by friends because it was a boring summer day. I was already tired and forgot most of it. When I saw it again later, it just seemed unbelievably dumb.

Oh, I forgot about It's Pat.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast