Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: List Price or Aftermarket Price

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What S/L/lettered would you guys say has dropped the most in value ( all King signed included)? And what has increased the most?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say The Gunslinger S/L has increased a pretty good amount.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    What S/L/lettered would you guys say has dropped the most in value ( all King signed included)? And what has increased the most?
    drop possibly the Secretary of Dreams Vol I and II or The Dark Man lettereds
    increase possibly Joyland Lettered because it was underpriced at £150 at release or Firestarter Lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Is it just the CD lettereds that are not holding their value? How do you think SubPress The Shining Lettered will do?
    If the SP Lettered Green Mile is any indication, it should appreciate in value.....

AKC
    I bought a Lettered Green Mile from Betts Books for less than list price. When I got it I was so disappointed with the blandness of it, I sold it a fellow TDT member for the same low cost, just to get rid of it.
    Wow!? Recently? The last two he's had sold for $3,500 - $4,000. They did include Geyer Remarques however....
    I don't have the buy date to hand, but Stu was still running Betts at the time. I sold it here in January 2013. It didn't have a remarque. I thought the numbered was a much better production.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2