Have you read any graphic novels/trade paperback collections that you just couldn't wait to put down? Maybe you skip through them, maybe you give up completely? Tell us which ones you've hated and why.

I rate all the graphic novels/collections I read on a scale from 1-5, with 1 being damn-near unreadable and a 5 being damn-near perfect. Here are my 1s and 2s:

- Civil War: Captain America
I actually don't remember why I rated this a 1. I enjoyed the Civil War storyline and I don't exactly HATE Captain America ... So, I don't know.

- Batman, Incorporated and Batman: Incorporate Volume 1: Demon Star
Oh my God, so fucking boring! Wordy, characters I could not care less about. Horrible, horrible horrible!

- Dial H Volume 2: Exchange
I gave the first volume a 2, so I didn't like it from the beginning, but with this second volume, I gave up completely (which is good, because I understand they've ended the series, lol). Boring, stupid, horribly written, chaos.

- X-Men: Colossus: Bloodline and X-Men: Kitty Pryde: Shadow & Flame
Bleh! Boring and worthless.

- Earth X/Universe X:
The artwork is beautiful, but man oh man was this series HARD WORK to sludge through. I didn't even read the last part of the trilogy (Paradise X).

- Superman Volume 1: What Price Tomorrow and Volume 2: Secrets and Lies
I gave these both 2s, but man what a disappointment this series has been.

- The Sandman: The Dream Hunters
Less of a comic than a prose book with full-page illustrations, but since The Sandman is a comic series, I'm including it. I gave it a 2 because it's just stupid. Stupid and pointless.

- Transmetropolitan Volume 1: Back On The Street
A lot of people love this series. I gave the first volume a 2 and stopped there. An interesting world but I hated the main character and the writing. So ... yeah. Maybe I'll give it another try someday, but I have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of stuff to get to before then.

- Batman: Year One
I think maybe I've seen/read Batman's origin story so many times before that this slow and dull version just doesn't do it for me.

- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and The Dark Knight Strikes Again
Boring and wordy.

- Marvel's Contest Of Champions
What a disappointment. Such potential, but it was squandered.