Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Three Kings

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The third picture, by the way, is Brian Freeman (CD), Boyd (last name unknown), me, author Norman Prentiss and another CD employee

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great write-up, Bev. Thanks for doing that.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Where are you Matt, I searched, but I don't see you. I did however just notice that the other 5 people that I was with are there too. Am I blind or what?
    I am in the process of walking, blue jacket, center.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Where are you Matt, I searched, but I don't see you. I did however just notice that the other 5 people that I was with are there too. Am I blind or what?
    I am in the process of walking, blue jacket, center.
    The good-looking one.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just posted my story and pathetic pictures in the Pride & Joy section. Any sympathy is welcome.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll definitely check out your story! I'm so glad I went, and that a great time was had by all.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had mentioned that I (and a couple other DT/SKMB members) were interviewed at the Three Kings event while waiting outside for the signing (in the cold!).

I just happened to check on the newspaper's website and came across the article. It's a short article, but I still think it's pretty cool! Here's the link:

http://www.capitolhillvoice.com/page...ed/article/221
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool Ricky. I love seeing my name in print.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Especially when it's right next to the words "Stephen King".
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

On Book TV on C-SPAN 2

About the Program
    Authors Stephen, Tabitha, and Owen King discuss their writing with Washington, D.C. area high school students. The King family reads from their latest works and takes questions from the students. This event was sponsored by PEN/Faulkner's "Writers in Schools" program and the Center for the Book and took place at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.

Sunday, May 4, at 10:00 PM
    Saturday, May 17, at 8:00 AM

>> Full details

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I emailed the Folger a couple weeks ago and asked if the pictures that were taken at the reading were available. Didn't get a response. Maybe I'll try the PEN/Faulkner program coordinator.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to see those photos as well. I hope they do release them.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I had mentioned that I (and a couple other DT/SKMB members) were interviewed at the Three Kings event while waiting outside for the signing (in the cold!).

I just happened to check on the newspaper's website and came across the article. It's a short article, but I still think it's pretty cool! Here's the link:

http://www.capitolhillvoice.com/page...ed/article/221
    Thanks for sharing that. And good on you getting in print.

Country
    Country Flag

No problem.

Though it's not exactly what I said during the interview, I'll let it slide.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Here is the C-SPAN 2 show online and for purchase on DVD.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link Bev.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8