Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 165 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The start of my Rare Proof Wednesday. Proof #86

This one, I have no idea how many copies are knocking around, but they are pretty scarce. I haven't seen one of these for sale before. The 169 page hand numbered partial proof contains the Introduction and the seven stories: Here There Be Tygers, The Monkey, The Jaunt, The Raft, Nona, Survivor Type, and Gramma.

Stephen King - Skeleton Crew - UK Uncorrected Advance Partial Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh boy, here we go! What a great start. Congratulations Jon. Looking forward to seeing the rest! And happy to see the RPW tradition is continuing.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon for this amazing UK proof !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Oh boy, here we go! What a great start. Congratulations Jon. Looking forward to seeing the rest! And happy to see the RPW tradition is continuing.
    Thanks Paul. Yes, this is a very nice one to have. I think there may be three or four that I'm getting or already have in hand that are scarcer. It's difficult to judge scarcity when you really don't see them around.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Jon for this amazing UK proof !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice, Jon.
    Thanks Brian.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one of the scarcer ones for sure!

John

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool proof! Congrats

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    That is one of the scarcer ones for sure!

John
    Thanks John. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Cool proof! Congrats
    Thanks Rogier.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, cool to see these rare book's!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks to be a beauty, Jon. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Very nice, cool to see these rare book's!
    Thanks Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Looks to be a beauty, Jon. Congratulations.
    Thanks Alan.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go !!! Congrats buddy. Now I live from Wednesday to Wednesday again !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Thanks Shac. It may take me 6 months to list all of them 1 per week, so I may do a couple at a time.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Thanks Shac. It may take me 6 months to list all of them 1 per week, so I may do a couple at a time.
    We've got time.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Rare Proof Wednesday" - I love it. And what a way to start.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thanks Antoni.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Antoni.
    Finally! I can now stop calling him, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Antoni.
    LOL! I hope I am right. I like to put a name to an avatar, so I searched it out and found it in his iTrader feedback!

Country
    Country Flag

Ah! Sneaky, Jon. I like! I never forget a face (avatar) but I suck at remembering names.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Antoni.
    LOL! I hope I am right. I like to put a name to an avatar, so I searched it out and found in in his iTrader feedback!
    Haha.. You are correct, and correct spelling too! And Brian, you can stop using Peri if you like, although I did / do enjoy it...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice grab Jon!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool proof, Jon! Congratulations! Very happy for you.

Country
    Country Flag

Haha.. You are correct, and correct spelling too! And Brian, you can stop using Peri if you like, although I did / do enjoy it...
    You've got it, my friend . And now, back to Jon, over at his collection thread......

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Antoni.
    LOL! I hope I am right. I like to put a name to an avatar, so I searched it out and found in in his iTrader feedback!
    Phew! Glad I got that right. Thanks for the reputation comment - that really made me laugh!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice grab Jon!
    Thanks Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Cool proof, Jon! Congratulations! Very happy for you.
    Thanks Jeff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 165 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast