Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There you go. One more down. Congrats!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woo, some clean beauties! Congratulations, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    There you go. One more down. Congrats!
    Thanks Paul. Apart from the ones on the way I think that will be it for a while. I need to recover, like you, from my recent spending spree.

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Woo, some clean beauties! Congratulations, Jon!
    Thanks John. I paid a little bit extra for these, but at least I know I will not need to upgrade them. They are in very nice condition.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad I don't collect proofs.

I'm not glad at all. I wish I had ALL of those!

Congratulations, Jon.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Congratulations, Jon.
    Thanks Alan, Sometimes I wish I never started collecting proofs, it's an impossible task to complete and get them all. Maybe complete the common ones and mildly rare ones with the occasional scarce one.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon.

Here, here!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great additions Jon !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Congratulations, Jon.

Here, here!!!
    Thanks Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Great additions Jon !
    Thanks Shac.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Stand (Complete & Uncut) - Holdorf Cover Reissue HB (16th Printing)

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    A couple of new UK proofs today, thanks to Jon (jon10g).

Stephen King - Song Of Susannah - UK Uncorrected Advance Proof

Stephen King - Black House - UK Uncorrected Advance Partial Proof (with two promo postcards)

Very nice!!!! Is DTVI numbered?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Stand (Complete & Uncut) - Holdorf Cover Reissue HB (16th Printing)

Congrats on The Stand. You have the others in this series?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    A couple of new UK proofs today, thanks to Jon (jon10g).

Stephen King - Song Of Susannah - UK Uncorrected Advance Proof

Stephen King - Black House - UK Uncorrected Advance Partial Proof (with two promo postcards)

Very nice!!!! Is DTVI numbered?
    Thanks Matt. The DT VI is not numbered, I believe DT VII is the only DT proof that is numbered in the UK.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on The Stand. You have the others in this series?
    Thanks Paul, I have three of the six Holdorfs, the other two are Carrie and 'Salem's Lot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=jonp;947510][QUOTE=Lot guy;947507]
    The DT VI is not numbered, I believe DT VII is the only DT proof that is numbered in the UK.
    True.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=jhanic;947525][QUOTE=jonp;947510]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    The DT VI is not numbered, I believe DT VII is the only DT proof that is numbered in the UK.
    True.

John
    Thanks for the info and confirmation, John.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Over the next week or two I should be getting quite a few new proofs. Many from the Betts' Proof sales but also from eBay and private deals. I won't put them all up together but start with the common ones and then post the scarce ones. This is the first.

Stephen King - Gerald's Game - ABA Advance Cardboard Slipcase HB Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Uh-oh, this should be great! Looking forward to seeing what you have coming, Jon!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon! I'm really looking forward to the rest. I think I can already guess some of them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Uh-oh, this should be great! Looking forward to seeing what you have coming, Jon!
    Congratulations Jon! I'm really looking forward to the rest. I think I can already guess some of them.
    Thanks Michael and Paul. I think there are about 18 in total coming including the one above.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon! Also looking forward to the forthcoming attractions

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

18!? Wow. More than I bought and I thought that was a lot. Looking forward to it. Your proof collection will get a major boost after this.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon! Also looking forward to the forthcoming attractions
    Thanks Alan.

18!? Wow. More than I bought and I thought that was a lot. Looking forward to it. Your proof collection will get a major boost after this.
    I had forgotten which ones I ordered, so had to look back through my emails. I think most of yours are rare or scarce proofs. I maybe wrong in how I categorised them but of those 18 I'm expecting, 9 are common, 3 medium rarity, 3 rare and 3 scarce. This is going to be a massive boost to my proofs. It won't expand for a while after this batch.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You can say that again!!! Tally Ho, Mate!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul, that will be one heavy package.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You can say that again!!! Tally Ho, Mate!!!
    Thanks Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Nice haul, that will be one heavy package.
    Thanks. Thankfully the proofs are not all arriving in the same box otherwise it would be very heavy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast