Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's it, my new collecting goals will be to get 26 lettered King editions, lettered A-Z in chronological fashion (Asbestos Firestarter letter A, Danse Macabre letter B and so on).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Jon. I only have one lettered--Riding the Bullet, MM of ZZ. Most are just to expensive for me.

John

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Very, very nice, Jon. I only have one lettered--Riding the Bullet, MM of ZZ. Most are just to expensive for me.

John
    I hear that! Congrats, Jon!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Just killing it! I have 4 lettereds now... I WANT MORE... congrats brother!
    Thanks Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    21 SK lettereds? - you are JUST beating me...

...by about 21!
    It's too close to call!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That's it, my new collecting goals will be to get 26 lettered King editions, lettered A-Z in chronological fashion (Asbestos Firestarter letter A, Danse Macabre letter B and so on).
    Now that's a challenge Michael. I suspect impossible!

John
    Thanks John. It's a nice lettered to have.

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post

John
    I hear that! Congrats, Jon!
    Thanks. With all the rising prices they are getting very difficult to afford. At least this was a relatively cheap one!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely lettered edition, Jon. Really like that one.

PC editions don't bother me either. I have a couple PC editions (numbered not lettered).

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Lovely lettered edition, Jon. Really like that one.

PC editions don't bother me either. I have a couple PC editions (numbered not lettered).
    Thanks Alan.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon for this VERY nice lettered SK book !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know you like lettereds... WHAT a deal Gantlet has right now! Matching Lettereed Sec of Dreams... $2k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are valued at $3k by most!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought mine from CD for issue price both for $3K. I do believe they have reduced in value - at a guess approx $2.5K now - maybe slightly less. So yes that's a very good price, I wish I'd paid that!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Jon for this VERY nice lettered SK book !!!
    Thank you Frank.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I bought mine from CD for issue price both for $3K. I do believe they have reduced in value - at a guess approx $2.5K now - maybe slightly less. So yes that's a very good price, I wish I'd paid that!
    I had David at Bett's value mine and Rabbittrick and they both came back at a hard $3k. Issue price for matching set is what I was told... sounds right
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I had David at Bett's value mine and Rabbittrick and they both came back at a hard $3k. Issue price for matching set is what I was told... sounds right
    I have seen them for less than issue. But I suppose as a matching set there is probably a premium. I didn't take into consideration they were matched.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very killer addition Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very killer addition Jon!
    Thanks Dan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received from Charnel House the final S/L of Dean Koontz's Odd Thomas Series.

Dean Koontz - Saint Odd - US Signed Limited 103/125

The Complete Odd Thomas S/L Series

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A lovely set of books!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive. Congratulations Jon!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for this supernice, now complete set of books !!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look awesome together. Congrats

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on finishing the set!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    A lovely set of books!
    Thanks Michael. I must admit Charnel House produce some very nice Limiteds.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very impressive. Congratulations Jon!
    Thanks Paul. It's taken me about 11 or 12 years to get all the set from Odd Thomas in 2003 or maybe 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats for this supernice, now complete set of books !!!
    Thanks Frank. I stopped buying Dean Koontz limiteds a few years ago. I was spreading myself too thin. I now mainly concentrate on my SK collection. I did carry on with this series as I started so I WILL finish. I'm a bit stubborn like that!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Those look awesome together. Congrats
    Thanks Josh. Yes, they look very nice together. Difficult to shelf as they have unusual dimensions (very tall and very thin). I have to lay them on their sides.

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Congrats on finishing the set!
    Thank you. I finally finished them. Yay!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a huge Koontz fan, but I do really dig Charnel House (wish I could afford them) and the set looks fantastic together.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Set, congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An awesome set! A big congratulations, Jon!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful set, Jon. Congratulations. I used to own the first 4 of those before I sold my Koontz collection. They really are beautifully made books aren't they? They look wonderful all together like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast