Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Hi Jon,
    See in your posts that you have trouble finding a UK Cujo that is fine/fine.
    Only a thought and I am no expert on the UK editions but try Cahill Books on ABE they have one and I believe a copy of Firestarter.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Traveler moreotter will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Breezy

Gorgeous collection and fantastic new addition! Proofs can be nuts to shelve nicely, but they look great laid out like that.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Hi Jon,
    See in your posts that you have trouble finding a UK Cujo that is fine/fine.
    Only a thought and I am no expert on the UK editions but try Cahill Books on ABE they have one and I believe a copy of Firestarter.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Thanks Alec. I will check those out. Thanks for letting me know about them.

Quote Originally Posted by moreotter View Post
    Gorgeous collection and fantastic new addition! Proofs can be nuts to shelve nicely, but they look great laid out like that.
    Thank you very much of your kind remarks.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a very small addition today. I wasn't expecting this to be so small.

Stephen King - The Dark Tower IV (An excerpt From The Upcoming Wizard And Glass) - US Promotional Sampler

Last edited by jonp; 07-11-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Stephen King - The Dark Tower IV (An excerpt From The Upcoming Wizard And Glass) - US Promotional Sampler

Good for you man. HARD to find... In good shape too. Most people threw this one away ya know? Can I ask what it cost ya?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris. I got it off eBay UK for about $18. I haven't seen it for sale in the UK for a long time.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! They do seem to become harder to find. Better hang on to this one

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris. I got it off eBay UK for about $18. I haven't seen it for sale in the UK for a long time.
    I kept mine from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. The pack rat in me more than the collector. lol I was wondering. I heard they were around $20 a year ago so that is pretty bang on. It was curiosity brother than anything. haha thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Small and NICE, CONGRATS !!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. It's a nice piece to have.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Nice! They do seem to become harder to find. Better hang on to this one
    Thanks Michael. I'll hang on to this copy as it's in really nice condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Small and NICE, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. It's a nice piece to have.
    Thanks Paul.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Good for you man. HARD to find... In good shape too. Most people threw this one away ya know? Can I ask what it cost ya?
    DAMN YOU Jon - I was bidding on that! I knew I should have contacted Tom and got him to sell it me direct
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice clean acquisition, congrats. Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=stroppygoblin;934032]
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

DAMN YOU Jon - I was bidding on that! I knew I should have contacted Tom and got him to sell it me direct

That's the one! You'll know what to do next time!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Nice clean acquisition, congrats. Jon!
    Thanks John.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thank you Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I would give this book a go after the rave reviews of this author on the site. Just spotted it at Waterstones this morning and got a few copies. Signed and all! Via a pasted-in bookplate though. I have a spare two copies if anybody's interested. Just PM me.

Ernest Cline - Armada - UK 1st/1st HB Waterstones Signed Edition.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Both my spares have now gone!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a Stephen King Lettered today, this one is a PC. Unlike some I'm not too bothered with it being a PC (maybe it will bother me later and I will upgrade it). Slowly chipping away at them, six more remaining on my wishlist. I counted all my lettereds today and if I include the PS Colorado Kid Deluxe "Lettered" editions, this is my twenty-first SK Lettered (EDIT: forgot one). I didn't realise I had that many!!

Stephen King - Riding The Bullet - US Lettered Edition PC/52

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. 20+ lettered editions is very impressive.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. 20+ lettered editions is very impressive.
    Thanks Paul.

Country
    Country Flag

Just killing it! I have 4 lettereds now... I WANT MORE... congrats brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

21 SK lettereds? - you are JUST beating me...

...by about 21!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast