Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All the remaining proofs to post are scarce. I have picked up quite a few manuscript proofs recently, and this is the first of these to post. This one is very interesting as it has on the reverse of the front page, market details and figures. I haven't seen that in a proof before. This partial proof contains the first 43 pages of the book, which contains the first two sections but they have not been separated in chapters yet.

Proof #156 - Stephen King / Peter Straub - Black House - US Uncorrected Advance Partial Manuscript Proof

This is the full manuscript proof (already posted a year or so ago).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Another winner!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Is RPW something everyone can participate in, assuming they have a rare proof to post?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Another winner!
    Thanks Michaël.

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Is RPW something everyone can participate in, assuming they have a rare proof to post?
    Hi Adam, feel free, anybody can post one. If you have some just post in your collection thread.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Amazing, never saw that one before.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now, it's my turn to be jealous for the next several weeks. Congratulations on the Black House! Super rare and a great manuscript! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see the roll out over the next few weeks.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi Adam, feel free, anybody can post one. If you have some just post in your collection thread.
    Thanks, Jon. Congrats on your Black House proof! The report on the back is really neat. Amazing to see how many of each book had sold at the time.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. I’m looking forward to seeing what else you have coming up.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hooray for RPW!!! That is great, Jon! That one is really rare!!!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing how you manage to get those very rare items pretty frequently! Must be very hard to find.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Amazing, never saw that one before.
    Thanks Steve. Before this one, I’ve only ever seen the one in the catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Now, it's my turn to be jealous for the next several weeks. Congratulations on the Black House! Super rare and a great manuscript! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see the roll out over the next few weeks.
    Thanks Jeff. Lots of good ones to come. Then it will start getting extremely difficult. You have many I’m missing!!

Thanks, Jon. Congrats on your Black House proof! The report on the back is really neat. Amazing to see how many of each book had sold at the time.
    Thanks Adam. It’s a really slim proof, but the market information in it makes it usual.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. I’m looking forward to seeing what else you have coming up.
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hooray for RPW!!! That is great, Jon! That one is really rare!!!
    Thank you, Dez.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Amazing how you manage to get those very rare items pretty frequently! Must be very hard to find.
    Thanks Rogier. Most have come from the same source. I do have a special DT proof coming up, one-of-a-kind afaik, especially for you.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh wowza..thats a great one! Congrats buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Rogier. Most have come from the same source. I do have a special DT proof coming up, one-of-a-kind afaik, especially for you.
    And make me jealous lol :p Congrats with finding that source!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Oh wowza..thats a great one! Congrats buddy
    Thanks Chad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And make me jealous lol :p Congrats with finding that source!
    Haha! Thanks, I’ve been extremely lucky.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is some awesome stuff you have there. I can't go back 151 pages but I am sure it is all great stuff. If I am not mistaken, you are focusing more on proofs now. That's cool. I have a long way to go in that area. But your stuff is simply stunning.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That is some awesome stuff you have there. I can't go back 151 pages but I am sure it is all great stuff. If I am not mistaken, you are focusing more on proofs now. That's cool. I have a long way to go in that area. But your stuff is simply stunning.
    Thanks Mike. You can only go back 50-60 pages before you lose the photographs. I haven’t got around to putting them back in. Yes, my collection is now limited to 1st editions and proofs and promo items.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks Mike. You can only go back 50-60 pages before you lose the photographs. I haven’t got around to putting them back in. Yes, my collection is now limited to 1st editions and proofs and promo items.
    I have two proofs so I have along way to go. I will go back further when I have time to see what is there. And I am interested in that rare one you mentioned before. I think my From a Buick 8 with the non used cover that is
    signed is rare (UK version). I think. But it is an area I would like to get more involved in.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s a great proof, Mike. I don’t think I’ve seen another one signed.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks. Yea, I starting small. Who knows what I can afford and what I will end up with. But it is a section that is really lacking so I need to fix that. My only other one is The Talisman, still in it's plastic.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hey Jon, your inbox is full.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hey Jon, your inbox is full.
    Already! I've cleared some space, Tommy.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, now that you're logged in you might as well post something new, Jon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast