Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks for the link. Very interesting. I would assume almost impossible to get hold of.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Congrats, I love the two proofs and the Hearts in Atlantis ARC and cards.
    Thank you very much.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks for the link. Very interesting. I would assume almost impossible to get hold of.
    There is one version (I forgot which one even though I own a copy) that comes up for sale every now and then but the rest is probably one-of-a-kind.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff, Jon. You'll be looking for a set of Hearts In Atlantis dog tags now.......

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great new stuff, Jon. You'll be looking for a set of Hearts In Atlantis dog tags now.......
    Thanks Alan, Of course I want the dog tags, just a matter of time!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Alan, Of course I want the dog tags, just a matter of time!
    Haha good man! Jerome kindly helped me out with my set a while back. USA only auction but our crow man got them for me and shipped them over. He's not a bad lad

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of small additions today. 2 slipcases from CD and a 1st/1st of Mr. Mercedes.

Duma Key - Signed 1st/1st With CD Slipcase

Mr. Mercedes - 1st/1st With CD Slipcase

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE slipcases !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan and Frank.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Looking sharp! Love those CD slipcases

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tommy

The Secretary Of Dreams - Volume Two - CD Interoffice Unbound Production Proof - 3rd Proof (? copies)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks a good one, Jon. Congrats!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Jon!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

Just a small item to add to my growing proof collection.

Just After Sunset - UK Uncorrected Sampler Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed, Jon. I had that on my watch list!

I believe thats 1 all

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had a day off work today and I was looking at some old photographs taken at the beginning of the year. I live in one of the most flooded towns in the UK and in January / February we had some of worst floods in recent years. Luckily over the last few years the Environment Agency has built bunding and walls around the town and we now have permanent floodgates across roads and elevated sections of roads which saved most of town from England's longest river, the River Severn.
    I have selected some photos to show you - sorry about the bad light.

The Riverside

The River is probably easily a mile wide

3 of the four roads out of the town were like this.

The Severn Bridge - normally this would be high on Stone pillars.

Looking up at the boats.

Aerial View of the Town as an island!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed, Jon. I had that on my watch list!

I believe thats 1 all

We're keeping count now are we! Sounds like eBay war!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THAT IS NUTS!!! You live right there surrounded by water? You have a aerial view of what it looks like with less water?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The best photo I could find Kris. Also another flooded photo looking North instead of south.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast