Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 165 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah I don't think I've seen that one before. Of course you have a copy! Man, I need to brush up on my sampler collection! Not sure if you would consider partial proofs in the same category but there's a few of those as well (Skeleton Crew, The Stand Uncut, Carrie trade paperback, Just After Sunset and Black House.) BTW I had a look at the bibliography and the DTV sampler seems to be B170.
    B170 in the paper edition? I think the numbering changed in the e-version.
    Yes print edition. I have the updated eBook but didn't look in there. I should use that instead since it's updated.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You continue to acquire such cool items. Congratulations, Jon. I wasn't even aware those samplers existed.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I LOVE the "Hail the King" one brother... that is so cool.
    Thanks Kris. Yes, that one is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Cool samplers, Jon! Love Wednesdays!!
    Thanks Dez. I only have about seven more proofs to post, so I should be done in four / five weeks. Unless I buy some more which I cannot afford!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    You continue to acquire such cool items. Congratulations, Jon. I wasn't even aware those samplers existed.
    Thanks Jeff. I wasn't aware of them until a few months ago either. Four more rare/scarce ones and three more common/moderate rarity proofs to go.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoy watching your collection Jon. I find myself always checking it on Wednesdays for some reason.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive as usual Jon!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I really enjoy watching your collection Jon. I find myself always checking it on Wednesdays for some reason.
    Thank you Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Impressive as usual Jon!
    Thanks Dan.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great update Jon. I have the Under the Dome UK proof but never knew there was also a sampler. And that Blaze is awesome.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great update Jon. I have the Under the Dome UK proof but never knew there was also a sampler. And that Blaze is awesome.
    Thanks Antoni. The UTD UK proof is a very nice proof to have, especially with the clear slipcase. They are difficult to find. Congratulations.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dynamite as always. Particularly dig the DTV and Blaze. Bravo Jon

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep superb stuff as ever, Jon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Dynamite as always. Particularly dig the DTV and Blaze. Bravo Jon
    Thanks Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yep superb stuff as ever, Jon.
    Thanks Alan.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again supernice stuff Jon !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Again supernice stuff Jon !!!
    Thank you Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Proof Wednesday Week 18

Proof #116 - Stephen King - The Dark Tower III : The Waste Lands - US Advance Uncorrected Proof (Plume)

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:29 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon! How many DT proofs/sampler do you have now?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice Jon! How many DT proofs/sampler do you have now?
    Thanks Dan. I am at 123. That will probably be it for awhile (unless a steal comes along).

EDIT: Just reread your question - I have 11 DT Proofs

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice again, Jon!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Dan. I am at 123. That will probably be it for awhile (unless a steal comes along).
    Can we expect to see updated pics of your proof shelves soon, then?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

123 proofs?!? Holy crap, Jon! Yes, we do need to see pics of the shelves!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Very nice again, Jon!
    Thanks Rogier.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Can we expect to see updated pics of your proof shelves soon, then?
    I can do an update on the final week. I have still one to arrive from the US that I managed to get for £30!! I bought as soon as I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    123 proofs?!? Holy crap, Jon! Yes, we do need to see pics of the shelves!
    Thanks Dez. It's hard for me to believe that I only had 3 proofs less than two years ago.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I have still one to arrive from the US that I managed to get for £30!! I bought as soon as I saw it.
    Finders Keepers on ABE from Housing Works?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I have still one to arrive from the US that I managed to get for £30!! I bought as soon as I saw it.
    Yep, that's the one, Bob.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Good going! I saw it but I already had one.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. You've surpassed my number of proofs by 7! That's a lot in such a short time. I suspect after this the collection will level off like mine did because I can't find the super rare ones. And if I did I may not be able to buy them anyway. The crazy thing is that at this number, it's just slightly over half of the total known to exist!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good going! I saw it but I already had one.
    Thanks Bob. I didn't have one and I thought it was a very good price. I'll just have to see what the noticeable bend is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 165 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast