Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That is absolutely superb, Jon! Totally AWESOME!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jonp again.
    LOL. Got the same message, Tim. +5 Jon
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks Ari.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Very meticulous Jon! I expect 50 years down the line, someone posting on the NP&J thread that they have just bought the original hand written notes that someone called 'JonP' created for the extremely scarce and hard to find CD limited of The Shining...

As soon as mine arrives I will be off down the road to get you to sign it
    Thanks Simon. I'm a bit of a perfectonist when it comes to this sort of work. It was very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    +1

Wonderful work Jon. Blows my mind your contribution to this edition.
    Thanks Antoni. Blows my mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Very very very cool stuff for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Those are really neat!
    Awhile back I tried to get copies or anything possible from the first french publishers that bought King's books, but complicated to track down archives as the publishers have been merged with others etc etc.
    Getting old stuff like is pretty cool !
    Thanks Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    You have been a very busy and productive collector! Congratulations on the new additions and thanks for your contributions to the King collecting community.
    Thanks Jeff. Yes, I have been busy collecting lately. That will have to slow down in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations on the new CD proofs and good to hear more on the manuscript story. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
    Thanks Paul. It's been very interesting finding out about the hidden aspects behind some of these proofs, especially insight from Brian at CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Just pure awesomeness, my friend! Congrats!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Amazing stuff Jon and still absolutely delighted for you on being part of the new edition of The Shining.
    Thanks Alan. I can't wait for the finished book.

That is absolutely superb, Jon! Totally AWESOME!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jonp again.
    Thanks Tim.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thumbs up! I know it's all a labour of love, well done and well-deserved...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Real killer Jon! I can't wait to read your notes when my CD copy arrives.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thumbs up! I know it's all a labour of love, well done and well-deserved...
    Thanks Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Real killer Jon! I can't wait to read your notes when my CD copy arrives.
    Thanks Dan.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Great stuff Jon!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Great stuff Jon!!!!
    Thanks Matt.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Over the last few days I have acquired many The City Of Mirrors books and promotional items.

Justin Cronin - The City of Mirrors - UK 1st/1st HB Signed by author.

Justin Cronin - The City of Mirrors - UK 1st/2nd Exclusive Waterstones Edition HB Signed by author.

Justin Cronin - The City of Mirrors - UK 1st/1st HB Goldsboro Edition with Black Sprayed Page Edges Signed and Numbered by author. 400/500

All my City of Mirrors together apart from the forthcoming CD editions. Top row left to right 1st/1st, Waterstones and Goldsboro editions. Bottom row UK and US Proofs.

Justin Cronin - The City of Mirrors - UK Promotional Waterstones Bookmark

Justin Cronin - The City of Mirrors - UK Promotional Cloth Bag

Justin Cronin - The City of Mirrors - UK 30cm Diameter Promotional Window Sticker

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:58 AM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're going to need a bigger house, Jon! LOL. Great stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure glad I don't collect Cronin! Between that and the Hill variants I'd be done for. Congratulations Jon. The black edges are cool. Nice to have a change from the red.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new Justin Cronin stuff Jon,.... damn... this year he probably not visit my hometown at his German promo tour.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Cronin stuff!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure glad I don't collect Cronin! Between that and the Hill variants I'd be done for. Congratulations Jon. The black edges are cool. Nice to have a change from the red.
    I hear ya, Paul! I almost bought the book for the coolest factor alone.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You're going to need a bigger house, Jon! LOL. Great stuff!
    Thanks Brian. I don't know about a bigger house but I certainly need to extend the bookshelves into a second room.

Thanks Paul. I know what you mean- I've filled almost a whole shelf with just The Passage Trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great new Justin Cronin stuff Jon,.... damn... this year he probably not visit my hometown at his German promo tour.
    Thanks Frank. I hope he does go to Hamburg but unfortunately he did not tour near me on his UK tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Cool Cronin stuff!
    Thanks Dan. Some of the promo items I haven't seen elsewhere, like the bag and window sticker.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some really cool promotional items there Jon! Congratulations!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some really cool promotional items there Jon! Congratulations!
    Thanks Tim.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, Jon! Really like those black edges!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice stuff, Jon! Really like those black edges!!
    Thanks Dez. The black edges are very striking, very different from the usual bright colours.

Traveler Shawshank is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool collection. I recently started to collect. Hope to get to your level one day.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Very cool collection. I recently started to collect. Hope to get to your level one day.
    Thanks Shawshank. Good luck with your collecting. It took me MANY years to get to this stage of my collection!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Cell - UK Waterstones Promotional Limited Edition Charm - Limited to 5000

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Jon.
    Thanks Alan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Proof Wednesday Part 16 - I was hoping to post a very scarce UK proof today but it did not arrive in the post today, so it will have to wait until next weeks RPW. I did not know this UK partial proof existed until two days ago as it is not on the list and I have never seen one posted. Therefore, I will post these two US proofs of moderate rarity and which are occasionally available. The Billy Blockade was produced in a 60 copy print run.

Proof #110 - Stephen King - Insomnia - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Proof #111 - Stephen King - Billy Blockade - US Advance Reviewers Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:58 AM.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That sounds VERY exciting! Any hints? Which decade is it from?

(I fully understand if you don't want to jinx it so feel free not to provide any clues)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast