Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Congrats buddy ! Awesome proofs ! I missed the last two Wednesdays - it will not happened again...
    Thanks Shac.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jon, Congrats on the new items, particularly the UK Joe Hill proof. I too am looking for the first state. Good luck to us both.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jeff. Good luck to you on finding a first state as well.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Proof Wednesday Part 3 - I may be taking liberties saying this is a rare proof but I haven't seen many copies for sale of this one since I started collecting proofs.

Proof #89 - Stephen King - Misery - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. Didn't even realize it was Wednesday again until I saw your post. It's interesting how some of these proofs with the spaces for date and price have it written in and some don't. My copy doesn't have the handwritten info.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. Didn't even realize it was Wednesday again until I saw your post. It's interesting how some of these proofs with the spaces for date and price have it written in and some don't. My copy doesn't have the handwritten info.
    Thanks Paul, We always try and get as clean a copy as possible, but I don't mind having these notations or information stickers on them. It can make them a bit more interesting.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now I know it's Wednesday. Thanks Jon. Congrats on that beauty

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Paul, We always try and get as clean a copy as possible, but I don't mind having these notations or information stickers on them. It can make them a bit more interesting.
    Yeah, I actually prefer them with the handwritten information.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I know it's Wednesday. Thanks Jon. Congrats on that beauty
    Thanks Shac.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Jon!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice pick up, Jon.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice one, Jon!
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice pick up, Jon.
    Thanks Brian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Proof Wednesday - Part 4

A rare UK proof with its US counterpart.

Proof #90 - Stephen King / Peter Straub - The Talisman - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wednesday proofs ! Nice items!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection : jonp

I'm at the Dominican Republic and was waiting for that all morning ! Awesome

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Wednesday proofs ! Nice items!
    Thanks Jeremy.

I'm at the Dominican Republic and was waiting for that all morning ! Awesome
    Thanks Shac. Have a great time in the Dominican Republic. I bet it's hotter than here, we had snow yesterday.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon! I was looking forward to to this week's post.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon! I was looking forward to to this week's post.
    Thanks Paul.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another beauty, Jon. Congrats!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Another beauty, Jon. Congrats!
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Awesome
    Thanks Antoni.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, the elusive Pink Talisman. Congratulations, Jon! Happy for you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Ah, the elusive Pink Talisman. Congratulations, Jon! Happy for you.
    Thanks Jeff. They do seem pretty scarce. I've only seen two copies for sale and I believe Paul has the other copy.

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

very nice collection and bookcases

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LokiJake View Post
    very nice collection and bookcases
    Thank you for your kind comments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast