Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 165 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Man those shelves look great! I love the actual bookshelves they look very nice quality
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    That's impressive collection my friend
    You should see the others! What Jon is not showing is the other (I think) SIX similar cases, all of which are chock full of collectible books! A superb collection indeed

Spoiler:
    Although his US firsts definitely needs more effort...
    Thanks Simon. Well remembered. Yes, six other bookcases. I didn't post those as I don't expect my Secret Santa could quite stretch the budget to get one of my missing S/Ls or lettereds. I can live in hope though.

I need to get on top of my US firsts. So many missing, so I will possibly start again on them in the new year. I have only been sourcing them from the UK which is a bit of a struggle as there are not too many on eBay UK. There have been too many proofs and new books to obtain!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay, Jon! CONGRATS on the many Four Past Midnight proofs. Beautiful condition!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Yay, Jon! CONGRATS on the many Four Past Midnight proofs. Beautiful condition!
    Thanks John.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW !!! SWEET

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    WOW !!! SWEET
    Thanks Shac.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the usual rolled eyes when I arrived home with this lot. There are three lettereds in this lot plus one other.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All King?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh boy. That looks great! Can't wait to see what's inside.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    All King?
    Mostly King, but one is by an author closely related to King.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, thanks! I'm off to the train station now but once I'm home from work I expect 'full disclosure' (that would be in approx. 45 minutes)!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will post pictures of Thinner PS Lettered later as I'm out now but I will post comparison photos with Carrie. It matches quite well with Carrie in design and dimensions (Thinner is slightly thicker but depth and height identical).

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Thinner - UK Lettered Edition (C/26)

The Book and Traycase.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Remarque Artwork French Flaps Booklet

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Original Artwork Envelope + Artwork

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!

John

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is really nice!!!! I wish I could have afforded one of those!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW, that is amazing! I especially love the artwork. Gorgeous!!!

Now, what's in the other damn boxes?!?!?!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DROOL!!!! Amazing, Jon! I really like that original art, what with the oozing piece of pie...

Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    WOW!!!

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    That is really nice!!!! I wish I could have afforded one of those!!!!
    Thanks Josh. I'm not sure I can afford it, I think I'm still paying it off!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    WOW, that is amazing! I especially love the artwork. Gorgeous!!!

Now, what's in the other damn boxes?!?!?!
    Thanks Dez. I will post the others over the next couple of days.

DROOL!!!! Amazing, Jon! I really like that original art, what with the oozing piece of pie...
    Thanks John. Les Edwards has done some very intricate black and white pen drawings for the original artwork when I looked through the remarque booklet.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very, very nice!
    Thanks Michael.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's very interesting I have just looked through the Thinner - The Remarque Artwork booklet and my artwork isn't included! There are 27 reproductions in the booklet, so mine must be one of the missing three.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks John. Les Edwards has done some very intricate black and white pen drawings for the original artwork when I looked through the remarque booklet.
    Yeah, I think my favorite from that sketchbook is this one. Looks like he's going to have an accident (in more ways than one)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I like this better than the Carrie... You Jon?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW !!!! Where is MY holy grail ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 165 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast