Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great proofs Jon. Only recently saw the Insomnia proof on eBay for the first time. Intrigued by this new one you have coming.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That sounds VERY exciting! Any hints? Which decade is it from?

(I fully understand if you don't want to jinx it so feel free not to provide any clues)
    It's one of the sampler proofs like Blaze, but one I hadn't heard of before, from 2003 I think. That gives it away as there was only one book in 2003!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great proofs Jon. Only recently saw the Insomnia proof on eBay for the first time. Intrigued by this new one you have coming.
    Thanks Antoni. It's only recently that I have seen them for sale as well.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

More beautiful proofs! Congrats!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    More beautiful proofs! Congrats!
    Thanks Dan.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing this mystery sampler proof. And feeling jealous no doubt!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Proof Wednesday Part 17

Proof #112 - Stephen King - The Dark Tower V : Wolves Of The Calla - UK 'The Return Of The King' Advance Uncorrected Sampler Proof

I have managed to acquire three different UK Sampler Proofs recently but I was not aware of this one before it came up for sale. This 32-page stapled glossy covered sampler seems to be extremely scarce. Does anyone else have one of these or know about them?
    It has an introduction and contains the Prologue of the story. There is also information on the UK DT I-IV PB releases and a presentation boxset, the basic storylines of DT I-VI, information on the Concordance Volume One and release information on DT V.

Proof #113 - Stephen King - Needful Things - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:59 AM. Reason: corrected confusing sentence.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Already wednesday?
    Nice items !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Already wednesday?
    Nice items !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that's an interesting DT sampler! Never seen before.
    You mean there are 2 different samplers?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Already wednesday?
    Nice items !
    Thanks Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Now that's an interesting DT sampler! Never seen before.
    You mean there are 2 different samplers?
    Thanks Rogier. This is the only DT V sampler I know of. The other samplers I have are different titles. I have corrected my post above.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've seen (and owned) a couple of the DTV samplers before. It's quite scarce but not in the same league as the UK Blaze and Under the Dome samplers. If I'm not mistaken this is number 3 under entry B188 in Brooks' Bibliography.

A very nice addition!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen (and owned) a couple of the DTV samplers before. It's quite scarce but not in the same league as the UK Blaze and Under the Dome samplers. If I'm not mistaken this is number 3 under entry B188 in Brooks' Bibliography.

A very nice addition!
    Thanks Michael. I hadn't heard of this one before. I really need to get myself a Brooks' Bibliography.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon! I never knew about that sampler. Great to be able to see a picture of it. Michaël, I've also never seen or heard of an UTD sampler. It isn't listed on Jon's proofs list either. You have a picture of one?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon! I never knew about that sampler. Great to be able to see a picture of it. Michaël, I've also never seen or heard of an UTD sampler. It isn't listed on Jon's proofs list either. You have a picture of one?
    Thanks Paul. The only ones I know about are Blaze, DTV, UTD, End of Watch and Cell. Discussing this subject with a big UK collector there may be others of the more recent SK releases. Do you mean this one, Paul?

Rare Proof Wednesday Week 17 Part two

Proof #114 - Stephen King - Under The Dome - UK Advance Uncorrected Sampler Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think it was decided a couple of years ago not to include the stapled samplers in John's list, only the bound ones that actually state something about being a proof. But there are so many variations that every classification is somewhat arbitrary.

And that is the UTD sampler I was referring to. Haven't seen one in years! I sold mine to Barry McGee a couple of years ago and haven't seen one since.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and by the way - the most up-to-date edition of the Bibliography is available as an eBook only. It's quite cheap and very helpful.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I don't think I've seen that one before. Of course you have a copy! Man, I need to brush up on my sampler collection! Not sure if you would consider partial proofs in the same category but there's a few of those as well (Skeleton Crew, The Stand Uncut, Carrie trade paperback, Just After Sunset and Black House.) BTW I had a look at the bibliography and the DTV sampler seems to be B170.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was decided a couple of years ago not to include the stapled samplers in John's list, only the bound ones that actually state something about being a proof. But there are so many variations that every classification is somewhat arbitrary.

And that is the UTD sampler I was referring to. Haven't seen one in years! I sold mine to Barry McGee a couple of years ago and haven't seen one since.
    I'm not sure who I got this one from. It was from a UK collector on consignment.

Oh and by the way - the most up-to-date edition of the Bibliography is available as an eBook only. It's quite cheap and very helpful.
    Looking back through my records I bought the Lettered edition on the 02/15/2007. Still waiting for its release and it's coming up to it's tenth anniversary of ordering it! That's why I never got one. May have to get the updated eBook. Thanks Michael.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a bunch of proofs from Barry McGee a couple of years back but the sampler wasn't part of it. Must have sold it prior to my purchase.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I might as well post the remaining Uncorrected Sampler. The others have a card cover but this one is quite flimsy and delicate with paper wraps. As far as I know this was the only pre-publication advance UK release of Cell.

Rare Proof Wednesday Week 17 Part three

Proof #115 - Stephen King - Cell - UK Advance Uncorrected Sampler Proof

My Uncorrected sampler collection

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:33 AM.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE the "Hail the King" one brother... that is so cool.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool samplers, Jon! Love Wednesdays!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah I don't think I've seen that one before. Of course you have a copy! Man, I need to brush up on my sampler collection! Not sure if you would consider partial proofs in the same category but there's a few of those as well (Skeleton Crew, The Stand Uncut, Carrie trade paperback, Just After Sunset and Black House.) BTW I had a look at the bibliography and the DTV sampler seems to be B170.
    B170 in the paper edition? I think the numbering changed in the e-version.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast