Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Marvel: Agents of Shield(spoilers possibly)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Marvel: Agents of Shield(spoilers possibly)

Well, we have all these shows now for DC comics and not one for Marvel until they did this one. I like the concept of it. Will not get into content just yet. I am wondering if anyone else is watching.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen a handful of eps and liked it. Can't wait to get them on Blu-ray to see the whole thing, especially in the aftermath of the events of Winter Soldier.
    In Digitized Remorse

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    I have seen a handful of eps and liked it. Can't wait to get them on Blu-ray to see the whole thing, especially in the aftermath of the events of Winter Soldier.
    That's exactly what convinced me to check out the whole season on blu-ray. I watched a couple of eps last year when it was just starting, but while I liked it, it didn't quite grab me enough to want to watch the whole season. Then I saw The Winter Soldier and thought, "holy crap, that is gonna have a HUGE impact on the series!"

Well, I've just caught up on the first season, and while it took a while to get going, by the end, I thought it was awesome, especially once the Winter Soldier eps kicked in. Definitely will start catching up on season 2 this week.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps, I should re-visit this show. During the first season it seemed predictable TV, but if it is following the MCU story line it may be worth watching. Sigh, time to catch up!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Daburts will become famous soon enough

Couldn't recommend it enough anyone debating if to watch it should really give it a chance aside from the MCU its characters are well crafted & really good story