Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
I almost voted for Scream. Might have, in another bracket.
Oh man, I wish you had, then it might have a fighting chance.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
I am afraid no more votes for Pontypool can be expected, not that Mattrick, feverish and bears have voted...
I really want to watch this, but so far not available on Netflix DVD. Maybe I'll just buy it next time I place a DVD order. Lord knows my shelves are full of blind-buys. Mostly from Asia, as there is no other mechanism for viewing many Asian films (mostly Korean) other than to just import the DVD. Some blind-buys turned out great. Others...not so much.
Check youtube, I'm pretty sure that's where I watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
Think Scream has the worst cast of actors ever assembled.
I disagree, I love the cast. I've also come to realize that I think we disagree a lot when it comes to horror films

Also I'm very excited to see that someone else has voted for it, and I'm dying to know who. I have a very soft spot in my heart for that film for some reason.
I don't mean they are bad in scream, but no one in scream in a starring role in any movie is a good thing lol. When the best performer you got is Rose McGowan lol.
Well I'm in love with Skeet Ulrich, so that's a plus for me And I really like David Arquette. Granted he's not the greatest actor, but he's really good in those quirky roles.