Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Wanted page !

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post
    I have decided to go ahead and try to instead of collect AE dark tower books to start going for the S/L DT books that are 2 book editions first then figure out what comes after that. I hopefully scored my first S/L and first King signed book Wolves of the Calla from Betts just waiting on a confirmation.
    There is only AE's of the last ones right? Like the first 4 do not have AE's... right?
    correct.

John
    Thanks John!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Incorrect: (These are Artist's Editions)

The Gunslinger: Donald M. Grant, Publisher, 1982, 224 pp., hardcover. ISBN: 0-937986-51-8. 10 copies reserved for the artist, marked “Artist’s Copy.”
    Drawing of the Tree: Donald M. Grant, Publisher, [May] 1987, 399 pp., hardcover. ISBN: 0-937986-90-9. 10 copies reserved for the artist, marked “Artist’s Copy.”
    The Waste Lands: Donald M. Grant, Publisher, 1991, 512 pp., hardcover. ISBN: 0-937986-16-X. 10 copies reserved for the artist, designated “Artist’s Copy.”

(Just yanking your chain)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The art in Drawing Of The Tree is quite samey IMO

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

just bring this up for all new members out there!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not new, but I didn't see the thread. I HAVE DT7 #1482, LSOE #1004 & TWTTK #180.

I'm LOOKING for #180, though, if the trades came up, I'd also switch to #95 to match some other books I have. I have no 'critical mass' around any particular number though yet, so really whatever gets me there in the long run.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4