Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Fargo

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving. This. Show.

especially when Olyphant said:
    Spoiler:
    spaghetti-eaters
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Loving. This. Show.

especially when Olyphant said:
    Spoiler:
    spaghetti-eaters
    Yes!!! and also another quaint reference:

Spoiler:
    Mulingnan: "Moolies" Italian for eggplant.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My grandfather used that term right up until the day he died. A different generation.

2020 has been a difficult year, but Jessie Buckley
    Spoiler:
    singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic while giving a handjob in a car might just be the highlight of my year.

I could not stop laughing. Dude didn't even make it to the second verse.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    My grandfather used that term right up until the day he died. A different generation.

2020 has been a difficult year, but
    Spoiler:
    Jessie Buckley singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic while giving a handjob in a car
    might just be the highlight of my year.

I could not stop laughing. Dude
    Spoiler:
    didn't even make it to the second verse.
    man id spoiler that. That scene is a heck of a surprise. Id hate to read it in this thread before watching the ep...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2020 has been a difficult year, but Jessie Buckley
    Spoiler:
    singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic while giving a handjob in a car might just be the highlight of my year.

I could not stop laughing. Dude didn't even make it to the second verse.
    I'm loving Buckley's character. She's my favorite thus far. And I doubt many of us would have made it far either
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Jessie Buckley (I never heard of her before) is awesome in this show. That scene had me in stitches. What a great character. The way she walks, awesome. Sort of the way Jude Law walked in
    Road to Perdition. But I am loving this season so far.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Jessie Buckley (I never heard of her before) is awesome in this show. That scene had me in stitches. What a great character. The way she walks, awesome. Sort of the way Jude Law walked in
    She hasn't done a ton of big stuff yet. Did you ever watch the Tom Hardy show Taboo? That's the first time I remember seeing her. She was also great recently in Chernobyl.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

She hasn't done a ton of big stuff yet. Did you ever watch the Tom Hardy show Taboo? That's the first time I remember seeing her. She was also great recently in Chernobyl.
    I love Taboo. I think it's coming back for a second season. And I loved Chernobyl as well. But she is fantastic in this role.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Completely forgot that she was in Chernobyl! Great show. Her role in Fargo will get her noticed for sure.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This line has some extra significance for me tonight as I viewed the latest ep:

"You know what I think?
    Spoiler:
    Every country has its own type criminal.
    In America we got the Confidence Man:
    Snake Oil Salesman... Grifter.
    He don't rob you as much as trick you into robbing yourself. See 'cause in America people wanna believe.
    They got that Dream... and a Dreamer? you can fleece."
    - Loy Cannon
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    This line has some extra significance for me tonight as I viewed the latest ep:

"You know what I think?
    Spoiler:
    Every country has its own type criminal.
    In America we got the Confidence Man:
    Snake Oil Salesman... Grifter.
    He don't rob you as much as trick you into robbing yourself. See 'cause in America people wanna believe.
    They got that Dream... and a Dreamer? you can fleece."
    - Loy Cannon
    Indeed. I thought the same thing.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watch the finale? What did y'all think of the rest of the season?

Personally I thought it was solid with some very interesting characters. There were a few odd choices, particularly how some characters met their end and having a Wizard of Oz themed episode. The credits reveal connecting this season to season two was nice. Afterwards I read that connection was what inspired this season's story.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I watched the first two episodes and I'll get back to it, but it's very slow getting started. A lot of characters to introduce.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the worst season yet. Its just not as good and taking Chris Rock serious? I just cant lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i loved it. made me reminiscent of Millers Crossing, my fave Coen film. Hawley is great at telling stories.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8