Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Dean Koontz

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Bob, what a beautiful lettered edition of Ashley Bell. Joe does such amazing work! Congratulations! Someday, I want to see the collection of all those "C"'s.
    Come on up, Jeff! I've got lots of stuff to show you once you get here.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Bob, what a beautiful lettered edition of Ashley Bell. Joe does such amazing work! Congratulations! Someday, I want to see the collection of all those "C"'s.
    Come on up, Jeff! I've got lots of stuff to show you once you get here.
    Don't be surprised if I set something up for the summer when I have more free time off from work. It's something I really want to do. I look forward to meeting you and your wife and seeing items I'm not likely to see in person again. I appreciate the offer.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to find the publication date for Intensity, but am coming up empty. Does anyone have that information?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy says 1995 but I'm guessing you are looking for day/month too.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Thanks James. I came across a signed copy dated in January 1996, but I wasn't sure how close to publication date it was.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I was asking about publication date, could I get some opinions on this signature?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just compared it to Strange Highways signed limited signature of 1996 and it looks good.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jon!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am NOT a Koontz expert, but it looks like the signature in my signed Koontz too.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I am NOT a Koontz expert, but it looks like the signature in my signed Koontz too.
    Excellent! Thanks for confirming.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Thanks James. I came across a signed copy dated in January 1996, but I wasn't sure how close to publication date it was.
    Per the ARC, January 3, 1996.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to sell a large proportion of my non-King books, most my PS collection (not King or Hill) and if need be my King S/Ls (possibly some of my Lettereds) and gift editions as a last resort.

I will over the day post picures of books for sale! If interested please make me reasonable offers - BTW the books are in the UK. I will give descriptions of individual books and photos on request.

Dean Koontz - S/L collection and some lettereds - False Memory is a PC Lettered. The others are actual lettereds. All are in fine or near fine condition apart from Strange Highways which has wear and a couple small tears to the DJ and is very good.

PLEASE NOTE : TWILIGHT EYES IS THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION with inscription by Dean. HOWEVER, IT IS MISSING THE ORIGINAL ARTWORK.

The Good Guy and The Darkest Evening Of The Year Lettereds - Beautiful productions from Charnel House.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, I know nothing about the Koontz limited market, but as a fan I'd be keen to have something special of his in my collection one day. Out of everything you have, what has the lowest market value? What would be the absolute beginners entry level Koonts item to pick up first? Would be good to know what I might expect to pay one day.

Thanks
    James

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, I know nothing about the Koontz limited market, but as a fan I'd be keen to have something special of his in my collection one day. Out of everything you have, what has the lowest market value? What would be the absolute beginners entry level Koonts item to pick up first? Would be good to know what I might expect to pay one day.

Thanks
    James
    Hi James, the lowest of all the ones above would be the Putnam S/Ls Cold Fire through to Mr Murder. You should be able to pick them up between $50-75. Next would be the CD S/Ls at about $75-100.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow that's great thank you. Good to know there are some at reasonable prices. Cheers!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE - DEAN KOONTZ LETTEREDS

4 of the Dark Harvest Lettered Editions - NOT MATCHING LETTEREDS

In Near fine condition - faults include The House Of Thunder has a dent as shown in the photographs (approx 2cm in length), Shadowfires and THe Key To Midnight are shown partially separation of the wooden slipcases at one joint and needs re-glueing. THe House Of Thunder and The Servants Of The Twilight were issued without DJs as shown.

Looking for $350 individually or $1200 as a set. PM me if interested.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE - DEAN KOONTZ - THE GOOD GUY - CHARNEL HOUSE LETTERED EDITION - LETTER J

This book is in as new condition. Beautiful production as is all their numbered and lettered edition. ISSUE PRICE WAS $1500 I AM LOOKING FOR $1200.
    I WILL CONSIDER LAYAWAY.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE - DEAN KOONTZ - THE DARKNESS EVENING OF THE YEAR - CHARNEL HOUSE LETTERED EDITION - LETTER P

This book is in as new condition . ISSUE PRICE WAS $1500 I AM LOOKING FOR $1200.
    I WILL CONSIDER LAYAWAY.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn they look great

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Are Koontz prices going up on eBay, or is it me?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Are Koontz prices going up on eBay, or is it me?
    half of them are listed by readwhiteandblue and that dude is a lunatic.

Putting up some Koontz to the ebay soon

Fear Nothing CD signed limited
    Seize the Night CD signed limited
    From the Corner of His Eye “leather” signed ARC
    The Book of Counted Sorrows HC Dogged Press unsigned edition
    Forbidden Door signed 1st
    Forbidden Door ARC
    The Silent Corner signed 1st
    Crooked Staircase signed 1st
    The Face ARC. Still sealed. Cardboard slipcase.

They will go up on eBay in the coming days as the procrastination is the lowest.

Ok, got the Koontz stuff up, starting with the Book of Sorrows https://www.ebay.com/itm/224021880367

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast