Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where are ya Bill, here's a pretty penny begging to be added to someone's collection
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one cool looking PW. Is the price in Ozzie dollars?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    That is one cool looking PW. Is the price in Ozzie dollars?
    I checked it out, and although it's listed on the German eBay site, it's actually being sold out of Melbourne, Australia - the reserve is $A149.95
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant, I was only joking. one PW is plenty to keep me up at night!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Bill, Bill, Bill - one's of life's many axioms is that one can never, not ever, have too many clowns
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post

Bill, Bill, Bill - one's of life's many axioms is that one can never, not ever, have too many clowns
    Then why haven't you bought the one I have....?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow wow wow, I win. Don't know what I win but I win it! Did a search for "Steven King" on eBay, and I found this little gem as a Buy It Now for $15:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=251157966809

Yay! Now I have two TMSGs!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Shannon - you lucky dog!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a good day.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    It's a good day.
    You lucky SOB!

Country
    Country Flag

Wow wow wow, I win. Don't know what I win but I win it! Did a search for "Steven King" on eBay, and I found this little gem as a Buy It Now for $15:

You lucky, luck, lucky bugger !!!! I've been keeping an eye out for one of these for ages !!!! Well done mate (and cool too with the In Mint Condition 2013 project - going great guns !!!!)
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You may have obtained this one via legitimate auction, but you know (and so does everyone here that is interested) that you obtained the first one via the kindness of a member..who now is the infidel I mentioned. Hey "Infidel", I hope you feel good now. Have an extra to send to Shannon for free?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Which is ...................... ???????????????
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Look around....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Shannon! A GREAT buy!

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

To enhance relations between our countries, it is recommended you sell me one.

Country
    Country Flag

Look around....
    I did, and didn't see ... sigh ... and clowns .... likely missing the obvious .....
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

TMSG sold. Yay!

Country
    Country Flag

TMSG sold. Yay!
    Win / Win
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You may have obtained this one via legitimate auction, but you know (and so does everyone here that is interested) that you obtained the first one via the kindness of a member..who now is the infidel I mentioned. Hey "Infidel", I hope you feel good now. Have an extra to send to Shannon for free?
    Very true, RF!!! And though the "infidel" for now shall remain nameless I vote that the eBay seller be added to the list of "eBay seller to be avoided like the plague" thread!!!

Additionally, Shannon does not have a "OY" sculpture!!! So there!!! LOL

Every "King" collector worth his salt has an "Oy" sculpture, right?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I do, or will, when Alex ships it out to me (and, now, of course, I'll have a TMSG to sit right along beside him ) ...
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I do, or will, when Alex ships it out to me (and, now, of course, I'll have a TMSG to sit right along beside him ) ...
    There ya go!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I want an Oy ...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I want an Oy ...

Yes, you do!!! LOL

Then again, you have a fledgling Publishing Company!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast