Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, congratulations to whoever did. There was some great stuff in there.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't me. Only wanted the dogtags and work's just been a bitch lately so I haven't been around.

Congrats to whoever got them. So much for "dibs"!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps the collection was not sold to a promo junkie, but perhaps to someone willing to do the work of listing each item on eBay.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Not me...

I just saw this thread. I didn't buy them all. But with my addiction, I would have...I admit I would have!!! But didn't

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i only ever saw photos of them and no prices,are they even sold?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked Denisehan for ´a couple of´ the promo items, but the answer was... Sorry all promo
    items COMPLETE sold....
    Somebody was realy fast, with a lot of money....E

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bett's Books maybe?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, you said what I was about to post
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

King has a six-page essay about James Herbert in Brighton Shock! This is a massive hardcover edited by Stephen Jones that was the souvenir book of the World Horror Convention I just attended in Brighton. The essay is a slightly modified version of the one that was originally published in 1992 as "James Herbert: By Horror Haunted."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    King has a six-page essay about James Herbert in Brighton Shock! This is a massive hardcover edited by Stephen Jones that was the souvenir book of the World Horror Convention I just attended in Brighton. The essay is a slightly modified version of the one that was originally published in 1992 as "James Herbert: By Horror Haunted."
    The 1992 NEL book JAMES HERBERT: BY HORROR HAUNTED seems to be scarce and the ones listed on ABE are all pretty expensive (except for the ex-lib copies). There is also a promotional sampler that I think is the "true" first appearance of King's essay.

Does anyone know if the souvenir book is available for sale anywhere?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It was produced for the convention by PS Publishing. I see at least a couple of copies on eBay here and here.

According to one listing, "extras are to be pulped" so it will be hard to come by, I expect.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my SK House ornament yesterday from Denise and it looks great. I'll post a pic over in the New P&J thread later.

I wonder if the other mystery buyer got his/her stuff?

Also, does anyone have any info on these ornaments? Like who they were made by and when they were made. I could swear I read something about them some time ago but I can't remember where I saw that information.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the card that came with my ornament. Doesn't tell all, but tells some!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Here's the card that came with my ornament. Doesn't tell all, but tells some!

Thank you!

What year did you buy yours?

Life is a garden...dig it!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I've got one of those!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Yep - I just saw it on your bed in your collection thread.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Yep - I just saw it on your bed ...
    Kinky
    (22 seconds in)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE&feature=related"]YouTube- Blazing Saddles - We dont need no stinking badges..[/ame]

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually...it was in a table
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I was organizing my stuff when I found a Scribner catalogue from a couple of years ago.

In it you could see the marketing campaign for the whole year (it was 2002), and somo promotional items were mentioned in it that I've never seen:

- From a buick 8 promotional cd king reads the first chapter

- From a Buick 8 postcards

- Make a virtual from a buick 8 car - This was a contest that ran at scribner's website. Anyone downloaded it?

Anyone has one? I'm almost sure I saw somewhere the first item, but I don't recall anything about the rest.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 258 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast