Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 258 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nor mine!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure my wife would veto that.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"one of a kind!"

i am sure it is lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I laughed, but when I showed it to my boyfriend he just made a squinty face and said "no."
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    gsvec - if that rose madder mask is yours, and you ever even consider selling it, please please please please please please please think of me first. ::wishing and hoping turtle::
    'Tis mine, yes. Selling it? Hadn't really thought about it before, but let me ponder. I have a Dark Half mask, too!

THAT is freaking cool!!!

If you ever wonder who to leave that to in your will--jsut remember that it is my favorite book ever & I even talked my boyfriend into letting me name our first born son Thad.

Seriously, that is awesome!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm pretty sure my wife would veto that.

Notice, Bob didn't say he wouldn't have it....just that his wife would veto it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a "Christine Emergency Car Kit" that I have had for quite a while. I think it is a promo for the movie rather than the book but I might be wrong on that. It's a plastic/vinyl pouch filled with cool stuff.

Opened to show the contents.

Emergency flag and "flare stix" (which seem to be seeping their red color with the passage of time).

Emergency "vest", first aid booklet, windshield cleaner, bandages, aspirin, etc.

Nothing, of course, that would help you at all if the real Christine was after you but a pretty clever promotional item, nonetheless

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's neat! I've never seen anything like that before!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Interesting, I've never seen one before either.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is very unique.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen one of those before online (maybe on ebay a couple years back???). I'd love to find one myself. I believe you're right about it being a movie promo, Bob.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cool, Bob. I can't imagine anyone actually wearing the flimsy emergency vest.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I, too, remember seeing one on eBay a few years back. I think I might've bid on it, but I obviously didn't win!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    oh thank god nobody bought this. unless it was relisted. hopefully sai king found out about it and had his "people" do something about it. (read "people" any way you like )

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOWER-CURTAIN-T...d=p3286.c0.m14

Not in my house.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    omfg!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed that dirt auction before. Oh dear Lord, that's just wrong.

I couldn't decide what thread to post this in. This is sort of quirky, I guess.

In 1973 King's poem "Brooklyn August" was published in the literary magazine IO #10.

It was reprinted in 1977 in this large (11" x 8") trade paperback book by North Atlantic Books titled "Baseball I Gave You All The Best Years Of My Life". It is also called IO #24.

It's one of those weird appearances that has fallen through the cracks and does not appear in any of Justin Brooks' or Rocky Wood's bibliographies.

There is a copy currently listed on eBay (which alerted me to its existence) but I got this copy on ABE for a lot less.

Interestingly, it lists IO #10 as "still available" for $3.50. That issue sells for up to $100 today.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

In 1973 King's poem "Brooklyn August" was published in the literary magazine IO #10.

It was reprinted in 1977 in this large (11" x 8") trade paperback book by North Atlantic Books titled "Baseball I Gave You All The Best Years Of My Life". It is also called IO #24.

It's one of those weird appearances that has fallen through the cracks and does not appear in any of Justin Brooks' or Rocky Wood's bibliographies.

There is a copy currently listed on eBay (which alerted me to its existence) but I got this copy on ABE for a lot less.

Interestingly, it lists IO #10 as "still available" for $3.50. That issue sells for up to $100 today.
    Nice one Bob. I saw the one on eBay but never gave it much thought as I only collect the first printings of stories.

It's good to get something which is not listed in the bibliographies. I got a UK hardback of Everything's Eventual today which is not listed either.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

New signed poster (1 of only 5) at Betts.

SIGNED STEPHEN KING POSTER! One of only 5 signed 2008 United Way posters, this is very rare. All funds will go to the United Way of Eastern Maine. Matted and framed. The overall size is 22" X 16". Don't wait on this one. $500.00

Here are a couple of items I just got. Nothing spectacular but not something you see every day.

First is a presskit from 1983 promoting the movie version of THE DEAD ZONE. Typical look on the outside:

Here are a couple of the eight glossy stills from the movie. There is also a fairly detailed 40+ page booklet on the production of the movie.

And here is a set of eight 8x10 color photographs from the 1980 movie version of THE SHINING. They look like they might have been part of a presskit at one time but I received them by themselves and in no folder. I do have a presskit of Kubrick's version of THE SHINING and it has black and white glossy photos....not like these. So, I really don't know how they were initially distributed but I like them quite a bit (I am a big fan of Kubrick's movie even though I realize it differs quite a bit from King's novel).

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bob -

Could they be lobby cards? I have a set of lobby cards from the 1984 movie "C.H.U.D.", and they look similar, although have information as to what movie they are promoting printed right onto them.

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Bob -

Could they be lobby cards? I have a set of lobby cards from the 1984 movie "C.H.U.D.", and they look similar, although have information as to what movie they are promoting printed right onto them.
    They could be. They are the right size for that. But, like you say, most lobby cards I have seen have text along the bottom.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Opened to show the contents.

Emergency flag and "flare stix" (which seem to be seeping their red color with the passage of time).

bob.... i hope that isn't stored with all your books... be hell if those old flares accidently ignited and burned up your press kit... and all your other goodies to boot.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

A [ame=http://www.amazon.com/J-N-Williamsons-Masques-Mort-Castle/dp/1933160780/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224497377&sr=1-1]forthcoming reissue of Masques[/ame] featuring Popsy

Showcasing the best of the best in the horror genre, Masques showcases illustrated short stories by Robert McCammon ("Nightcrawlers"), Wayne Allen Sallee ("Rail Rider"), and Stephen King ("Popsy"), complemented with fully painted artwork of Matt Thompson, Mark Evans, Jose Pimantel, Ted Naifeh, Mike Okamoto, and Tim Vigil.

Hardcover: 162 pages
    Publisher: Checker Book Publishing Group (January 29, 2009)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1933160780
    ISBN-13: 978-1933160788

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PET SEMATARY Stephen King ASIAN PIRATE EDITION HCDJ

I dont think that it really worths a mention, but i think that it is "unusual" s...
    INTERESTING ASIAN EDITION (TEXT IS IN ENGLISH), POSSIBLE CHINESE, KOREAN OR JAPANESE PIRATED EDITION...WE ARE UNSURE. HARDCOVER WITH DUST JACKET. THE BOOK IS IN NEAR FINE CONDITION. FREE SHIPPING. GOOD LUCK
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 258 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast