Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 258 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Never heard of this guy. Must be new to the forum.
    I like this part of the description the best... "As a bonus I will toss in my business card"

Glad that's working for you!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler mikeabo123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hi there all! I'm a longtime King aficionado (and a published scholar on writers like H.P. Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith), and I wanted to inquire about an obscure promotional item that I can't seem to locate anywhere online.

I recently came across a cache of King promo materials that consists of copies of the Dreamcatcher handwritten promotional ledger (on eBay HERE) as well as the Finders Keepersbroadside that was distributed to bookstores in 2015 (on eBay HERE).

What I can't seem to find much info about is a variant of the 2015 Finders Keepers broadside that includes a BLUE King signature at the bottom which the standard item lacks. I've included pictures here of both the standard and the variant broadsides.

It seems rather rare, and I was hoping others could shed light on this!

Thanks for your time,
    Michael

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the infos :

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know that it is a published variant. It simply appears that someone was able to get thier copy signed.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I don't know that it is a published variant. It simply appears that someone was able to get thier copy signed.
    That's what it looks like to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The copy with the blue signature under the black one, is a legitimate KIng signature done after the broadside was printed.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought Jerome's promo umbrella for Mr. Mercedes. Does anyone know the story behind these? What country did them? etc?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Netherlands.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Netherlands.
    Thank you!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niels first posted his in the Pride and Joy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Haven't seen anyone posting one of these:
    When Ari posted a picture of one in the Promotional items thread, Niels offered to buy some for those interested. There were a dozen of us interested. dnemec received a box full of them and shipped them on to us.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Are you willing to buy a few and ship them on, Niels? I would volunteer to be the US buyer and distributor as it seems there are a few of us interested in them.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was great fun to do!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm in the Umbrella Club. It is one of my favorite King promo items. I have not opened it though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

When Ari posted a picture of one in the Promotional items thread, Niels offered to buy some for those interested. There were a dozen of us interested. dnemec received a box full of them and shipped them on to us.

Are you willing to buy a few and ship them on, Niels? I would volunteer to be the US buyer and distributor as it seems there are a few of us interested in them.
    Brian, I'm always amazed at your ability to retrieve old posts, etc. when needed. You're like the Wikipedia of TDT.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Brian, I'm always amazed at your ability to retrieve old posts, etc. when needed. You're like the Wikipedia of TDT.
    I was totally thinking the same thing. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was thinking the same thing. I remember doing that, but couldn't even guess when it was.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, he really is. Thanks Brian!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget the Korean one.
    It was black, with the smiley face.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.horrordecor.net/collecti...age-candle-tin (this is only available through tomorrow)

https://www.horrordecor.net/collecti...air-fresheners (because why not)

They have SK related pillows as well!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys and gals. I have a fairly good memory. That and the search function produced results.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Don't forget the Korean one.
    It was black, with the smiley face.
    I would have purchased one of those too. The problem being our Korean friend doesn't seem to speak English. They didn't reply to PM's about purchasing Korean promo items. I tried a few times.

The retailer will send books to the US, but they don't send promotional items. Paul - zelig - tried his best to obtain promos from the seller without success too.

Buying those South Korea books is a major challenge. I did eventually have success by purchasing through their US site but signing up for an account and going through the order process was tedious. Eventually I got the book. It was The Long Walk but any promo material was not available outside South Korea.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didnt know where to put this, but someone on facebook shared the first picture below asking where it was published.
    After investigation, i think that it's a project from a designer (Caleb Heisey) but those didn't get released.
    Would be a nice collection though (especially the spine)

>>> http://cargocollective.com/calebheis...G-DUST-JACKETS
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These look great...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What are your thoughts on the authenticity of the signature upthread on the broadside?

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would put it in my collection.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 258 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast