Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The Dead Zone was his first book with a new publisher, so it's not surprising they did something to promote it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unusual item, and starting at $20:

A&E Emmy 8-DVD set Paul Simon Graceland Stephen King Bag of Bones and much more!

This is a set of DVD screeners sent to television academy voters for consideration in the annual Emmy Awards.

These eight discs contain EIGHT terrific original A&E series and specials, and the discs come in a cool folder/binder with a page for each disc with accompanying cast photos.

The programs included in the set are:

STEPHEN KING’S BAG OF BONES: Parts I and II

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"A Dark Tower Novel by Stephen King. I received it through a Klout promotion"

Klout promotion?

The Wind Through the Keyhole : A Dark Tower Novel by Stephen King (2012)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yes, Klout gives things away to people who are considered influencers. I just got a review copy of an anthology of stories based on the Wizard of Oz universe.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

A&E Emmy 8-DVD set Paul Simon Graceland Stephen King Bag of Bones and much more!

This is a set of DVD screeners sent to television academy voters for consideration in the annual Emmy Awards.

These eight discs contain EIGHT terrific original A&E series and specials, and the discs come in a cool folder/binder with a page for each disc with accompanying cast photos.

I've seen one in the past, and hesitated whether bid or not (i already have the phonograph, who have DVDs as well)

As for the copy of TWTTKH, part of the Klout sweeptake, i dont think that the copies have any difference at all.
    Am i wrong?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

No, they should be ordinary copies.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I've seen one in the past, and hesitated whether bid or not (i already have the phonograph, who have DVDs as well)

As for the copy of TWTTKH, part of the Klout sweeptake, i dont think that the copies have any difference at all.
    Am i wrong?
    I have one of those A&E sets. They are nice.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The A&E sets are very nicely put together, but if you look hard enough and are just the tiniest bit patient, you can find one for under $10, shipping included.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine! Thanks!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Mine! Thanks!
    A 4 foot inflatable. You will buy any shit!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep yep, and if anyone has a little cardboard truck with a big green head on the front, I'll buy that too!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently at $1 (man I would like to keep this secret, but trying to help our members comes first-usually )
    Stephen King "Hearts in Atlantis" Waldenbooks tie-in Dog Tags new in package

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking of biddding but not intersted in paying their shipping prices! A bit crazy if you ask me.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$9 shipping is nuts, but if the tags go for $10 and total is $19, that would be a decent price. There certainly is profit being made off the shipping. The tags in a padded envelope could be mailed anywhere in the USA for $2 or less.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen those before. Are they official? They look easy enough to replicate.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen those before. Are they official? They look easy enough to replicate.
    They were official. They can be duplicated, but at current value it's almost not worth it.
    The Smithsonian in DC (Space museum) has a self serve kiosk where you can order custom dog tags for a few bucks. I have a pair that say (not in hand so by memory), Randall Flagg Las Vegas

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, around there would be a good price. I think mine were somewhere around $25-30 in the original packaging (really this could be faked easily since as far as I know the original packaging was basically a small zip-lock baggie...either way mine look like they were never touched).
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

$9 shipping is nuts, but if the tags go for $10 and total is $19, that would be a decent price. There certainly is profit being made off the shipping. The tags in a padded envelope could be mailed anywhere in the USA for $2 or less.
    Agree with all that is said....but doesn't the cost of the padded envelope need to be paid? Also, I wouldn't ship them in an envelope. I would ship them in a box. They likely could be bent in an envelope if treated roughly (which you know our friends at USPS will do).

Having said all that I am constantly underestimating postage costs when I am the seller. It always seems double what I have requested that the buyer pay. Guess I need to research the postage costs better beforehand.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Agree with all that is said....but doesn't the cost of the padded envelope need to be paid? Also, I wouldn't ship them in an envelope. I would ship them in a box. They likely could be bent in an envelope if treated roughly (which you know our friends at USPS will do).

Having said all that I am constantly underestimating postage costs when I am the seller. It always seems double what I have requested that the buyer pay. Guess I need to research the postage costs better beforehand.
    For an item like this, it could be safely shipped in a padded envelope for USPS First Class rates. Total weight might be ~4 ounces. a small box moves outside those rates and would be >$3. I actually feel your pain on underestimating shipping costs-though I am learning to (international) over-quote and then rebate.
    Shipping materials on a small case basis are surprisingly expensive.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

They were distributed by the Waldenbooks chain.

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, very good info people!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid 3 bucks for mine a couple of years ago
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast