Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 258 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Does that look like an amazing bud to anyone else?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would've expected that comment more from Brice than from you, Matt!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shockingly this was my first thought too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I was sorting out my promo box and decided to take a picture of what I have. Here is most of the smaller items; postcards, bookmark, etc. The only one not in the picture is the spanish Needful Things postcards. If you have any bookmarks or postcards that I don't have, please let me know so that I can add it to my 'want' list. Thanks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see the UK Lisey's Story promo bookmark:

or the Treachery promo card:

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I don't see the UK Lisey's Story promo bookmark:

or the Treachery promo card:

John
    The lisey's UK bookmark is below the Gunslinger born bookmark in the picture. I've got one of the Treachery card, thanks to you for Xmas. Forgot to add it to my photo.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see the Lisey's bookmark in Julianna's pic - right above the N postcard. Still looking tho - I might have something to send.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I see the Redrum beer label, but not The Shining beer label.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Theres also a pale blue bookmark from the "Stephen King Library"... I had one. I think I sent it to Ari.... maybe he can post a picture of it?

Country
    Country Flag

So I didn't mean to be a tease, but I thought I'd come across a 2nd Signet bookmark I was going to send you, but I only have 1. It's the Warhol-like drawing (red/yellow/blue/green) from 1994 that has a pin and hat that match. From a postcard perspective, I have Greetings from the Overlook Hotel with the fake bloodstain on it, one of the "Fear Itself" cover, some from The Stand on ABC. If you want me to post pics, let me know!

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    So I didn't mean to be a tease, but I thought I'd come across a 2nd Signet bookmark I was going to send you, but I only have 1. It's the Warhol-like drawing (red/yellow/blue/green) from 1994 that has a pin and hat that match. From a postcard perspective, I have Greetings from the Overlook Hotel with the fake bloodstain on it, one of the "Fear Itself" cover, some from The Stand on ABC. If you want me to post pics, let me know!
    Thanks Gretchen, I would love to see them. It is thanks to you too that I have as many as I have now.

It is suprising really to actually see how many Stephen King bookmarks are out there. It is a lot more that I could have imagine.

Rf, I do not own the Shining beer label : (

E-taylor, I have never seen the Sk library bookmark.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Thanks Gretchen, I would love to see them. It is thanks to you too that I have as many as I have now.
    Right back atcha! Pics as requested!

Overlook postcard

Stand postcard

Fear Itself postcard (front and BACK!)

Signet bookmark (front and back)

The 3 Signet items together. I used to have another hat, but I sent it to Ari a few years back!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    E-taylor, I have never seen the Sk library bookmark.
    Now that I think about it, I think I posted a picture when I offered it up... let me scavenge around here for a bit a see what I can find.

EDIT: Found it. Page 7 of this thread, post #151.

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This thread is sweet. Promo makes up the main part of my collecting. I think i would rather have a interesting promo item then a 1st edition.

Thanks for the thread, it helped me learn what i need to get. Being quite new to collecting, that is a lot. lol
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going through some of my promo items tonight, and I have a few doubles that I would like to sell.

Needful Things Promotional Postcard
    Needful Things Promotional Bookmark (shaped like Stephen King)
    Cell Promotional Booklet (UK)
    Talisman (paperback) Promotional Bookmark

All in new condition.

$10 for the first item, $7 for each additional item.

PM me if you are interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I was going through some of my promo items tonight, and I have a few doubles that I would like to sell.

Needful Things Promotional Bookmark

All in new condition.

PM sent Tip

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Needful Things Promotional Bookmark

All in new condition.

PM sent Tip

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Completely unrelated, for which I apologize. But, did you get my last PM Ralph?

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

pm sent earlier also

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone else have the 1994 signet bookmark and pin (the items that are in Gretchen's pic)? I lost the bookmarks, but still have the pin that we got in 1996 when we won one of the online contests that were held with each installment of The Green Mile.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love seeing all this great promo stuff!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Stressed

For those who love promos, Here's more promo pics:

The Shining T-shirt:

The Shining key chain:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The 3 Signet items together. I used to have another hat, but I sent it to Ari a few years back!
    You sent me a lot of items! I owe you a big part of my merchandising collection

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Dagnabbit, tippy - ya outbid me on that Faithful pinback!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry gsvec....you know I love those promo items.

And besides....I have never seen this one before.

The seller was the same guy I won the FAITHFUL HAT from (He emailed me about the button).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

NEAT!
    Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 258 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast