Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 258 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't mention the size, so I presume you aren't supposed to wear them.

STEPHEN KING :IT HAND PAINTED FINE NIKE AIR SHOES ONE OF A KIND NEW IT RELATED

New (Other)
    $180.00
    Aug-24 03:110 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$11.00 shipping

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RARE 1993 THE DARK HALF MOVIE PROMO BIRD SEED & PIN STEPHEN KING HORROR FILM SET
    >>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/193078536426?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    RARE 1993 THE DARK HALF MOVIE PROMO BIRD SEED & PIN STEPHEN KING HORROR FILM SET

I want it for a longer time for my Dark Half collection....but the customs tells me that I get problems. :-(

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

I want it for a longer time for my Dark Half collection....but the customs tells me that I get problems. :-(

If you want, I can try to buy it. Get it sent to France and then forward it to you
    Feel free to send me a private message
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=herbertwest;1163540]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

If you want, I can try to buy it. Get it sent to France and then forward it to you

Tks a lot for your help Jeremy, but at customs I was told that it is difficult to import it to Europe because it is ´food´. I have to explain exactly what the components are. When I told them how old it is they said ... probably spoiled -contaminated -useless.
    (no chance to import)
    And I do not want to spend that much money on promo stuff anymore.
    Nearly 100$ for a promo item is to much.....

Country
    Country Flag

But that may interest you, if you dont already have one :

IT Chapter 1 press kit (just lose pages), BUT with a IT german booklet / extract (for IT Chapter 2)!
    >>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/293210216805?ul_noapp=true

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

But that may interest you, if you dont already have one :

IT Chapter 1 press kit (just lose pages), BUT with a IT german booklet / extract (for IT Chapter 2)!
    >>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/293210216805?ul_noapp=true

Tks a lot Jeremy,
    its not easy to find... i need it.... i was to late :-(

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It went fast.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nightfall in the Lot / 'Salem's Lot - Model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=a4enzo0-MLg

Nightfall in the Lot - Work in progress
    https://www.kassiopeya-sachenwerkler...lot-2-english/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NEW Pet Semetary 2019 Stephen King Movie promo Travel Dog Dish Water Bowl RARE

Brand New
    $7.99
    Sep-1 10:150 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$6.27 shipping

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone collects movie props, here is a chance to win something from IT: Chapter 2
    United Way Raffle
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    In case anyone collects movie props, here is a chance to win something from IT: Chapter 2
    United Way Raffle
    Looks like this already happened.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think this one has been shared:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hollywood-R...AAAOSw0VhdXyDf
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I don't think this one has been shared:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hollywood-R...AAAOSw0VhdXyDf
    The paint job on the figures is...interesting but this is still pretty cool. And I have a Trans Am(not this model) so for loyalty purposes it will have to be had! Thanks for sharing Ari!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This came in this : https://www.hottopic.com/product/fun.../11940158.html which just happens to be on sale right now

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

There's also this which is pretty much the funhouse common with added splatter. However, if you look closely there's drool as well.

https://shop.funko.com/products/wnklsnonsumnxgt

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This came in this : https://www.hottopic.com/product/fun.../11940158.html which just happens to be on sale right now
    Got the kit version, thanks
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a THE MIST snowglobe?

Someone posted on reddit that they found one in a thift shop.
    Who knows. Maybe they'll listen to some offers?

>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking..._i_just_found/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a THE MIST snowglobe?

Someone posted on reddit that they found one in a thift shop.
    Who knows. Maybe they'll listen to some offers?

>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking..._i_just_found/
    Shannon is always looking for one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And the hits just keep on coming!

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...rce=RegExrTech

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if they'll do a Fluffy? I would love a Fluffy...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

FINALLY!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I love it!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I wonder if they'll do a Fluffy? I would love a Fluffy...
    Did you see this upcoming guy Dez?
    https://www.amoktime.com/monstarz-cr...on-figure.html

A funko pop Fluffy would be hella cute!!

I THINK this particular Creep is based on the Shudder program (which premieres today!) so not sure about any movie tie ins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 258 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 ... LastLast