• Doctor Sleep Gift Edition

1 2.08%
  • The Shining Gift Edition

21 43.75%
  • Mister Mercedes Trade 1st edition

26 54.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which would be the best book as a Grand Prize this year?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What is the deadline to make a donation?
    Over. It ended 5/19/2014.

FYI, we will be drawing the prizes tomorrow at Noon PDT (1900 GMT).
    Thread info here:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...612#post851612

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Gunslinger 1st still in its shrink-wrap that I would love break the seal on. I'd love it if the book to be signed were the winner's choice from their own collection.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I have a Gunslinger 1st still in its shrink-wrap that I would love break the seal on. I'd love it if the book to be signed were the winner's choice from their own collection.
    Can't risk it. If you won and submitted the book and it was lost, what would be your reaction?

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I'd get him to sign my wifes boobs. I'm willing to take the chance on her getting lost............
    If you win, you can only send one boob....your wife would probably say that is you
    Literally LOL'd. Despite the fact that I think this is the third time I've paged through and read this post.

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hypothetically (because I really don't want it to get lost) I would have King sign my Skeleton Crew proof... but only if he used his 1980's signature

Otherwise, my vote goes to a Mr. Mercedes trade 1st/1st hardcover.
    Personally as a collector, a new King signature on an old book rankles me. I'd rather have a 2014 King signature on a Mr. Mercedes than a Gunslinger.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Which would be the best book for the grand prize this year?

That would be this one...

And the money shot:

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

This gets pride of place in my collection without a doubt.

Thank you all so much.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That is just tremendous - great inscription too! Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3