Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Sleep No More

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sleep No More

Has anyone been to this?

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow I am surprised no one else here has seen this. I think most SK fans would really enjoy this.
    The best way to describe it is Shakespeare + Kubrick + Off Broadway in a 1940’s Overlook Hotel setting = one hell of a show.
    There is a video on the their web page that gives you a little taste. If you are going to be in NYC I highly recommend trying to see this show.
    One thing to note this is not your typical show. It is in a five story warehouse with very elaborate sets and once you are in the show (literally) you a free to roam and explore as much of it as you want and you often end up in the middle of the action.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain