I personally love this book because it feels so much like book 2, and since book 2 was when the story REALLY got started, with Eddie and Susannah being introduced, and everything, I dunno, I guess it just felt like I was seeing an old friend again after a long time away somewhere else. Plus, I loved the whole Mafia aspect coming backl around, as well as more Calvin Tower stuff. And oh yeah, let's not forget Eddie's revelation that he was existing in a parallel world, not the keystone one.

I too am very perplexed as to why alot of people seem to dislike it so. The only real tedious part of the story is the whole Dogan bullshit, which I could have done without, but since that's noly one third of the story being told in the book, I can overlook that aspect of it. And I'll tell ya what: of all the crap King pulled in the last three books, the stuff he did with the "Writer" chapters was actually something I found rather cool. I still remember when I got to that point, and I was tickled pink! Haha, awesome stuff!