Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,726 to 1,731 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Hallmark is releasing an official Pennywise ornament.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091ZHBL1F
    I collect some Hallmark ornaments and I have their latest catalogue for this year. This is not in it AND the picture shown is not the quality of what they make. Saying that... they make a lesser line that you can find at Walmart. I wonder if that is where this will go if in fact made by Walmart?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I collect some Hallmark ornaments and I have their latest catalogue for this year. This is not in it AND the picture shown is not the quality of what they make. Saying that... they make a lesser line that you can find at Walmart. I wonder if that is where this will go if in fact made by Walmart?
    It's not a Keepsake ornament which tend to be of higher quality and cost twice as much. They release cheaper ornaments in window packaging, this is probably one of those.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It's not a Keepsake ornament which tend to be of higher quality and cost twice as much. They release cheaper ornaments in window packaging, this is probably one of those.
    That was my thought. I’ll still grab it and imagine Walmart will have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hallmark?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Response I got from Hallmark:

The item you found on Amazon is not from our current product line. Probably is from an older product line. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Hallmark Consumer Care.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70