8 88.89%
  • Mickey Mouse defeats Gambit

0 0%
  • Gambit defeats Mickey Mouse

8 88.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comic Tower Tournament 2014: Round Three - GHOST BUDDIES #2

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Comic Tower Tournament 2014: Round Three - GHOST BUDDIES #2

In order to continue onto Round Four, each of the sixteen remaining contestants has been randomly assigned a "GHOST BUDDY." These ghost buddies have returned for one more battle and will either hinder their teammate or hurt them based on how well they do in the fight. The contestants and their ghost buddies will battle the opposing teams members in individual combat.

Contestant Beyonder and Ghost Buddy Mickey Mouse
    Vs.
    Contestant Captain Marvel and Ghost Buddy Gambit

THERE ARE FOUR BATTLES ABOVE, PLEASE SELECT YOUR FOUR WINNERS.

CHALLENGE EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH PST.

ONE CONTESTANT WILL LIVE, AND ONE WILL DIE.

DISCUSS.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LIVES:
    Captain Marvel

DIES:
    Beyonder

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

And with that, I think I tap out of this Battle to the Death voting.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

+ Reply to Thread