Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: How many times has Merlin1958 typed 'LOL' in a post?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • >100

2 7.14%
  • >1000

0 0%
  • >10000

5 17.86%
  • Every time he posts

8 28.57%
  • it's a number so close to infinity it makes no odds

13 46.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Competition Poll

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    What did one burp say to the other burp?

Spoiler:
    let's be stinkers and go out the other end

Damn, I get two
    Spoiler:
    that which shall remain nameless
    back for that one, but for the effort and thought heck, I will give them back to you, Dan!! LOL LOL

BTW, Stroppy I got "16" so far!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, added a running total on page 1 of this thread. Thats 24 on the first day.

Bill, Remember this is for your own good. We are doing this to help YOU! You have a serious LOL problem and you have to acknowledge it.
    I know it starts of with one and you know it makes sense, you think, well thats amusing, I can have a LOL here. but sometimes it gets out of control, and eventually just one LOL is not enough, now you are doing repeat LOL's (sometimes one after another - chain LOL'ing). It affects those around you who have to suffer passive LOL'ing.

Where will it end? already you are interspersing your regular LOL habit with apostrophe abuse - people have noticed and are beginning to talk. Soon you will find yourself doing hardcore ROTFL, maybe even (please god no) a ROFLMFAO! and thats no good for a man of your years.

So this programme is for you Bill and you have the support of friends and Minions. We are not asking you to go cold turkey (at your age, that could be disastrous), just try and cut back, maybe replace the odd LOL with an emoticon, better for you and almost less than half the characters of a full LOL. Try skipping a LOL at lunchtime and minimize the LOL's after 9:00pm. Baby steps Bill, baby steps...

We will get you through this. You have our minion word.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

only 2 LOLs in 2 days???
    c'mon people, Wild Bill needs something to make him smile...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

he's slipping, count is on the rise again...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I thought that was the idea....

BTW, my running count is at 33
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

hmm and no LOL's so far today? - I count 'em as I find 'em but appreciate the honesty Bill.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

hmm and no LOL's so far today? - I count 'em as I find 'em but appreciate the honesty Bill.
    There's one in the "Joke's" thread.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;828866]
    One what?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=stroppygoblin;828870]
    One what?
    Expression of very loud laughter.
    Spoiler:
    "Smart-Ass"

At 4:50 p.m., "my" time I count 40 instances of the (Expression that shall remain nameless) as designated by this thread. Stroppy can we get an "Amen" to that?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill to keep the numbers in sync, I do a count in the morning my time (which hopefully is when you have stopped posting for the evening and have gone to bed).
    So my total is always (for you) as of the last post you made the night before.

Hope that makes sense

Edit, thanks to your own totals I did a recount and found the missing 2. We should now be agreed on 46 before you start your day.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

so for all you stats fans out there...

Bill is averaging 6.5 LOL's a day so that puts him at an expected 182 by end of the month, which = $91

Now Bill is a very wealthy man (he must be, he has a 1st/1st of Carrie - something us mere mortals can't ever hope to afford ) so this amount is but a mere drop in the ocean. He is obviously restraining the LOL's which could be bad for him. We need to help him release the LOL pressure that is building up. Tell him a joke, show him a funny video, or best of all make a donation! (that always makes him smile )

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(he must be, he has a 1st/1st of Carrie - something us mere mortals can't ever hope to afford )
    I paid $36.00 for mine. Last year.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

(he must be, he has a 1st/1st of Carrie - something us mere mortals can't ever hope to afford )
    Can someone please point me to the "This is where you buy 1st edition Carrie's for almost nothing site" please.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Reviewing the poll this morning and just wanted to give a shout out to the two people who voted >100!!! I'm feeling the love you guys!! Name yourselves!!

Two, that phrase that shall remain unnamed, for each of you if you speak out in public!!! No poser's, people!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Reviewing the poll this morning and just wanted to give a shout out to the two people who voted >100!!! I'm feeling the love you guys!! Name yourselves!!

Two, that phrase that shall remain unnamed, for each of you if you speak out in public!!! No poser's, people!!!
    It was 2 people that are infrequent visitors to the site, neither of whose names you will recognise...

whistle blower

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was 2 people that are infrequent visitors to the site, neither of whose names you will recognise...

whistle blower
    Tell you what, since "legally" it is still considered "hearsay" evidence, I'll give ya two and in advance to boot!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can prove who they are...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can prove who they are...
    So, now you're "Sam Waterston??? We in the "Minion Family" do not take to kindly to, Law Enforcement types!!! I gave ya two up front!! Spill!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Allow me to teach an old dog new tricks...

magic

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Allow me to teach an old dog new tricks...

magic
    You learn something new everyday!!!

Awww, RF and Shannon Surely being "Smart-Asses", but still, I'm feeling the LOVE, Brudda's!!! LOL LOL

The rest of you, heathen's? I'm making a "list"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please point me to the "This is where you buy 1st edition Carrie's for almost nothing site" please.
    They're practically giving them away in America, but only if we don't tell our friends across the pond.

Oops! I already have mine, though.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, let's give your fellow minion a break on the "Carrie" situation. It's quite enough that he does not own one. Any minion continuing to harass, Stroppy on the subject will be officially on the hook for my next 10 "expression that shall remain nameless"!!!! Starting NOW!!! Got that, Simon?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

The boss has spoken!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The boss has spoken!
    For your unwavering loyalty "LOL"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast