Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund "Minion Man March"!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2014 Haven Fund "Minion Man March"!!!!

Okay, so we have been chagrined, and rightly so, for some of our "erratic and unfocused" efforts on the behalf of the Haven Fund. It's time to lay in a focused and distinct strategy, my minions!!! Last year, we caused quite the stir (and didn't upset a whole lot of people, I think!! LOL) with the "Occupy TDT.Org" movement. Therefore, given the recent "craze" and unprecedented support for the "Despicable Me" theme, I say we focus on a particular date and event.

I will leave that, to a degree, to you "minions" to decide, but I will commit to the original caveat offered at the start of the "Occupy" event. "Stroppygoblin, Sirfolio16 and I" will suspend any and all posts regarding the HF for an entire 24 Hr period if, we can get 75 members online at one time on the designated time and date.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Occupy+TDT.Org

In addition, and I confess I have yet to work out all the details, there will be some prizes, contests and generally a good time had by all. I will do my utmost to see that it is so.

I leave it to "you minions" to determine the finer details and specifics. I've got some "prizes" to go find and buy/donate!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a great idea and as you said a focused event seemed to work well last year.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh well, guess they can't all be "diamonds". Back to the "Evil Planning Dry-Erase Board"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Closed Thread