Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I know it's early, but still I want to thank...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I know it's early, but still I want to thank...

All the enthusiastic participants, so far, in the "2014 Haven Fund Raiser"!!! Believe it or not, you guys have reinvigorated me in the charity and I forsee this year as one of our most successful yet!!!

Join the "HF Minions"!!!! And "Donate" to the "Haven Fund'!!!!

"Minions"

Stroppygoblin
    Sirfolio16
    Ben Staad
    Ben Eads
    Jimimck
    Jon
    CRinVA
    Cit74
    Dan
    Dnemec
    George @ C-Springs
    Ladysai
    Alan_G
    IcryforOy
    Webstar1000
    Joe315
    Becca69
    Stkmo2
    Cyberghostface
    Scoogs
    Room217 Caretaker
    FSMDR
    Fall of Gilead
    Br!an
    Priest
    Explorer
    Bdwyer19
    Lost Rose
    Rachel Readman
    Garrell
    Mattgreenbean
    SGC1999
    Amber
    Patrick
    Shaq
    Nerak

Do you have what it takes to be one of my "Minions"???????

"Honorary Minions"!!

Bad Penny
    Wizardsrainbow
    Randall Flagg
    Tippy4
    Alex McVey
    Ned Daneron
    Erin Wells
    Glenn Chadbourne
    Don Maitz
    Jill Bauman
    Mark Edward Geyer
    Dick Olson
    Jhanic
    Shannon
    Very Fine Books
    Kingfan24
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 05-29-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all of the minions. You guys/gals have got this off to a great start.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a pleasure.

Hopefully with all of us working at it this really will be a record breaking year!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

People must donate!

Bomber Minion's stomach's a grumbling and if this one is a grumbling, then my four legged friend, Bomber, aka the Mini Despicable Haven Whoremeister, is also a grumbling!

You wouldn't want to be turned into the

pleaSe Put your Cash in the hAven widget!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When we can get a post from, Jerome on something like this well, that is saying something!!! Great Job guys and gals!!!

Merlin's HF Minions!!!!!!

$1,525.00 and counting!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be donating the sales (less fees) of these books to the Haven Foundation - all starting at $9.99:

Signed The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111258033064...84.m1555.l2649

Signed Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111258037767...84.m1555.l2649

Signed The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111258042959...84.m1555.l2649
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I'll be donating the sales (less fees) of these books to the Haven Foundation - all starting at $9.99:

Signed The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111258033064...84.m1555.l2649

Signed Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111258037767...84.m1555.l2649

Signed The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111258042959...84.m1555.l2649
    Let's get to the bidding, minions!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to get all "sentimental", but you folks are seriously AWESOME!!!

First HF Auctions are LIVE!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My signature takes you to the auctions, so click and bid bid bid...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job Minions!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a quick update. My "minions" and I, will be suspending any recruitment of new "minions" to adhere to proper forum decorum (that rhymes!! LOL). So from here on out, if you want to become a "minion", ask a "minion". We will still be accepting and welcoming new additions, just will not be soliciting is all.

Go Minions!!! Go Haven Fund!!!

$2,060.00!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like we got a cease and desist letter lol!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    We will still be accepting and welcoming new additions, just will not be soliciting is all.
    Ok SirFolio16 - undo the chains, we can't raise money that way anymore...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

What... I don't get my turn in the chains!!!!

NO FAIR!!!!

LOL

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, fine no chains... but by the Power of Greyskull!!!! I am totally going into cosplay mode today!!! lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

9 Days until the end of the month and the $500.00 bonus. Are we really gonna let, Sirfolio16 skate? $2,125.00 We just need $375.00 more!!! C'mon, my minions!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, all the really "cool" people have joined my "Minions". Have you???????

Stroppygoblin
    Sirfolio16
    Ben Staad
    Ben Eads
    Jimimck
    Jon
    CRinVA
    Cit74
    Dan
    Dnemec
    George @ C-Springs
    Ladysai
    Alan_G
    IcryforOy
    Webstar1000
    Joe315
    Becca69
    Stkmo2
    Cyberghostface
    Scoogs
    Room217 Caretaker
    FSMDR
    Fall of Gilead
    Br!an
    Priest
    Explorer
    Bdwyer19
    Lost Rose
    Rachel Readman
    Garrell
    Mattgreenbean
    SGC1999

Honorary "Minions"!!

Bad Penny
    Wizardsrainbow
    Randall Flagg

Am I missing anyone? Join now and be amongst the "Cool" folk!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, I want to thank all the "Minions" for the unprecedented support for this year's HF!!! Adding in a ballpark figure for the first few auction items, I believe we are flirting around the $3,000.00 mark so far and we are only less than 30 days into it!!! Great job, people!!! And we have awesome items to come!!! Many thanks to you all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This minion is working away and will let you all know what I've come up with as soon as I am done. I've updated my avatar and sig now too!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh nice sig!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, great signature Rachel!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    This minion is working away and will let you all know what I've come up with as soon as I am done. I've updated my avatar and sig now too!
    Looking damn good, girlfriend!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone MUST follow the sig!!!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast