+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 1,151 to 1,163 of 1163

Thread: Book Collection Anonymous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

An unusual one to find signed - especially with a custom slipcase. Very nice Alec!

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    An unusual one to find signed - especially with a custom slipcase. Very nice Alec!

the slipcase is awesome! book is in mighty fine condition! great find!

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, nice one.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salem’s Lot, On Writing, Mr. Mercedes
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Demon of the Prim lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As usual I am impressed by the combination of signature and condition! And the slipcase is very nice as well.
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Can Toi MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Sad

Looks great Alec. And that slip case is a nice one as well.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Thank you Brian, Frank, Garrell, Glen, Mike and Tim. The positive comments are always appreciated.
    Trusting you are all well.
    A little easier over here in the U.K. Slowly we are moving in the right direction.
    A big thank you to Simon for the posting and remarks.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

One item I omitted, this was posted late one night on Very Fine Books website. I telephoned Emmanuel immediately it came through to tell him I had purchased. He informed me the next day that the enquiries were numerous.
    It appears the acquisition of collectible books is relentless.

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Alec! Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975
    Maine Magazine - March - April 1977

After being in lockdown in the South from the 1st November 2020, I have finally returned home to the Midlands.
    Exciting times, as I had received a host of parcels from Suntup, a few purchases made along the way and one item I found rather outstanding.
    I was fortunate to be included in the Cichon Books enterprise, rebound books signed by way of special bookplates courtesy of Stephen King. Limited on the first book ‘If It Bleeds’ to 19 signed books indicated by Roman Numeral. The other books (and there are a few I believe) will be limited to 12 copies again in Roman Numeral. I had no expectations, no idea what to expect other than the designation I have stated. I can honestly say that they do hit the mark. No frills, no unnecessary grandeur until you open the book to reveal the signed addition. A first class honest book, which does not attempt to be more than it is, an indication of Stephen King’s generosity in making this venture possible. Full marks from me and some images to follow.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alec !

I have seen a few pictures of those books, and they do look nice indeed. And well done for getting on the adventure. I only heard of them once they were all sold out (not that I could have gotten one)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    After being in lockdown in the South from the 1st November 2020, I have finally returned home to the Midlands.
    Exciting times, as I had received a host of parcels from Suntup, a few purchases made along the way and one item I found rather outstanding.
    I was fortunate to be included in the Cichon Books enterprise, rebound books signed by way of special bookplates courtesy of Stephen King. Limited on the first book ‘If It Bleeds’ to 19 signed books indicated by Roman Numeral. The other books (and there are a few I believe) will be limited to 12 copies again in Roman Numeral. I had no expectations, no idea what to expect other than the designation I have stated. I can honestly say that they do hit the mark. No frills, no unnecessary grandeur until you open the book to reveal the signed addition. A first class honest book, which does not attempt to be more than it is, an indication of Stephen King’s generosity in making this venture possible. Full marks from me and some images to follow.
    I have to agree. I am THRILLED to be Roman Numeral 12 for the set. And indeed you are right... 12 is all there will be. Congrats on being party to this awesomeness my friend!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47