Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Wizardsrainbow

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Wizardsrainbow

While I have many pictures up in various areas of this site, I will try to focus here just on my Stephen King collection, of which the Dark Tower series is the cornerstone. Be patient with me as I slowly migrate photos over to this thread.

In any event, I hope you enjoy!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Apologies, as I do these pictures one at a time.

My Dark Tower cabinet, but I can't fit them all in here.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of King's older works

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Your DT collection always amazes me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Other titles

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

More King and a bad photo (sorry)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Others

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice collection, David. I've never seen so many DT books together in one bookshelf. Very cool.

The book that seems sort of misplaced is the S/L of Straub's FLOATING DRAGON in the last picture. I've always loved that book and especially the Underwood-Miller limited edition. That dust jacket by Leo and Dianne Dillon is amazing. If that original artwork ever came up for sale I would give it serious consideration.

What is just to the right of FLOATING DRAGON? Is that the Putnam proof of FLOATING DRAGON?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Nice collection, David. I've never seen so many DT books together in one bookshelf. Very cool.

The book that seems sort of misplaced is the S/L of Straub's FLOATING DRAGON in the last picture. I've always loved that book and especially the Underwood-Miller limited edition. That dust jacket by Leo and Dianne Dillon is amazing. If that original artwork ever came up for sale I would give it serious consideration.

What is just to the right of FLOATING DRAGON? Is that the Putnam proof of FLOATING DRAGON?
    Thanks Bob-
    Yes, it is the Putnam proof of Floating Dragon. Do you have it?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

Thanks Bob-
    Yes. Peter Straub is one of my favorite authors and I have a pretty decent collection of his books.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you got your collection out here Wiz, its wonderful!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Thanks Bob-
    Yes. Peter Straub is one of my favorite authors and I have a pretty decent collection of his books.
    I guess I knew that already I really like Straub too, but Floating Dragon is the only S/L I own by him.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks Matt, but I'm just getting started. What I am most excited to show is not my bookshelves (which cannot display all that I own...there are books behind books there and others kept elsewhere) but individual editions that are special to me. Hope y'all don't get bored, because eventually, I will have 50 or more pics to post.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection wizardsrainbow!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks Matt, but I'm just getting started. What I am most excited to show is not my bookshelves (which cannot display all that I own...there are books behind books there and others kept elsewhere) but individual editions that are special to me. Hope y'all don't get bored, because eventually, I will have 50 or more pics to post.
    The more books, the better.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah! I never get bored seeing this stuff.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, wiz. I could sit and stare at your Dark Tower collection all day long. It's amazing!!! It's monumental--and that word's not even strong enough!

Keep posting. As a novice collector, I am hopefully seeing a small glimpse of my future.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wiz, these are all the ones you have to take home, right?

John

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    John-
    yes they are

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch!!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I know this info is somewhere else, but how many complete DT sets do you have?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    John-
    yes they are
    Since it seem such a burden for you to have to move these, I'd be happy to store them on my bookshelves. I'll even come pick them up for you.

If you rescue me

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Wait, why do you have to take them home?

Are you leaving your job?

And if y'all think the pics are impressive, you should see it in person!! I had to wear a drool bib!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting these, Wiz!

You know by now that we all love seeing each other's collections, so please do post all your Kingcollectibles, and non-King too!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I know this info is somewhere else, but how many complete DT sets do you have?

Rahfa-

I have 5 complete sets: #147, #296, #310, #415 and a PC set
    I also have 5 partial sets, mostly books IV-VII all the same number

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast