Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Eads

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh snaps I had no idea we had another writer in our midst. The cover for Hollow Heart is amazing btw.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Oh snaps I had no idea we had another writer in our midst. The cover for Hollow Heart is amazing btw.
    Thank you so much! Ben Baldwin is the artist and he does amazing work. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Look what I got in the mail today! My crappy "smart phone" does not do it justice. I also need to get pics of Heart Shaped Box, numerous gift editions, etc... All in good time.

The dust jacket has a good sized ding in it. Waiting to hear back from a friend to see if he has an extra DJ to sell me. If not, I'll post the need for one in the King Items Wanted section. Wish me luck!

Cemetery Dance replaced my copy! Yay! Now I've got a mint condition one. =)

WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

'Salem's Lot is not a very happy one...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    'Salem's Lot is not a very happy one...
    It's a pretty dark book!

The dust jacket has a good sized ding in it. Waiting to hear back from a friend for a replacement. If he can't find one, I'll post the need for one in the King Items Wanted section. Wish me luck!

Cemetery Dance replaced the book. Yay!
    WANTED:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Break a leg!
    Some people consider having a good sized ding a good thing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Nice book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Break a leg!
    LOL
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Congrats. Nice book
    Thanks! I'm very happy with what CD produced.
    WANTED:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Break a leg!
    Nice add!

Oh, Steve
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! That was fast!.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Break a leg!
    Nice add!

Oh, Steve
    Thanks! It's one of my favorites now.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Congrats! That was fast!.
    Thanks! And thank you for pointing me to the seller. He really wanted to sell this quickly. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got a copy! Yay!

WANTED:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice; those are starting to become scarce (at least where I’m looking).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!
    Thanks! I love the art and I finally got to read the alternate ending!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Nice; those are starting to become scarce (at least where I’m looking).
    Thanks! I got lucky. A personal friend had a copy and I jumped on it! Aside from a little ding in the DJ, it's mint. =)
    WANTED:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just showing my copy to the wife and explaining why I have different versions of it. Love that story.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I was just showing my copy to the wife and explaining why I have different versions of it. Love that story.
    It's one of my favorites. =)
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Nice one!
    I don't believe I've ever read it.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I finally got to read the alternate ending!
    Wait - what? An alternate ending for Salem’s Lot?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Congrats !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!
    I don't believe I've ever read it.
    Kind of an alternate ending. If you have a copy of this or the CD edition, you'll see there were changes made in the editing process. It shows at the end what King was going to do before the edits.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...I finally got to read the alternate ending!
    Wait - what? An alternate ending for Salem’s Lot?
    Kind of an alternate ending. If you have a copy of this or the CD edition, you'll see there were changes made in the editing process. It shows at the end what King was going to do before the edits.
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast