Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Eads

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Hey Wild Bill! Good to see you again! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Good stuff!
    Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new stuff !!!
    Thanks!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at what arrived in the mail today! WOOT!

WANTED:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I need to add that one back to my collection.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I need to add that one back to my collection.
    Thanks! I love this book! The pictures on CD's website--and mine--don't do it justice.
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, congrats!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Very happy to add this puppy to my collection. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice add, congrats!!
    Thanks, Garrell! Now I'm caught up on the doubleday series. WOOT!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to replacing this bad boy. I gifted my original to my best friend.

WANTED:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I'm in need of that one myself.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a copy. =)
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I had it a few years ago but it fell victim to the Great Purge of '16. I've got my eye on a few copies that are for sale.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really liked the aesthetics of that edition with the little mini illustrations popping up throughout. It's definitely something I would like to have for a reading copy.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    ...the little mini illustrations popping up throughout.
    I don’t think I’ve seen those.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I had it a few years ago but it fell victim to the Great Purge of '16. I've got my eye on a few copies that are for sale.
    Here's to you finding a copy soon, my friend! =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really liked the aesthetics of that edition with the little mini illustrations popping up throughout. It's definitely something I would like to have for a reading copy.
    Right? I may buy another one just to have as a reading copy due to those killer illustrations. I love this edition so much more than Cemetery Dance's version.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...the little mini illustrations popping up throughout.
    I don’t think I’ve seen those.
    Then you are in for an awesome surprise! If you have a copy, take it out and just rifle through the pages. You'll find them. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks!
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great Shining pick up Ben. I just too a quick scan and you are right. Those smaller, non full page pics are cool. I never really looked closely like that to see them.
    Glad you got a copy.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great Shining pick up Ben. I just too a quick scan and you are right. Those smaller, non full page pics are cool. I never really looked closely like that to see them.
    Glad you got a copy.
    Thanks! Glad to have it back in my collection. =)

Glad you found them! I love how they add to the story.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy to find that Hot Topic has T shirts for IT, Pet Sematary, 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining! This one just arrived today.

WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast