Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Eads

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big Congrats !!!
    Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice one!
    Thanks! I love the art and I finally got to read the alternate ending!
    I don't believe I've ever read it.
    Kind of an alternate ending. If you have a copy of this or the CD edition, you'll see there were changes made in the editing process. It shows at the end what King was going to do before the edits.
    Gotcha. I have both the US and UK edition but have never cracked either open. I read the novel via PB back '92 I believe and it made my skin crawl in a very good way.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!
    Thanks! I love the art and I finally got to read the alternate ending!
    I don't believe I've ever read it.
    Kind of an alternate ending. If you have a copy of this or the CD edition, you'll see there were changes made in the editing process. It shows at the end what King was going to do before the edits.
    Gotcha. I have both the US and UK edition but have never cracked either open. I read the novel via PB back '92 I believe and it made my skin crawl in a very good way.
    It makes my skin crawl every time I read it. One of his best, in my humble opinion. I'm reading The Bazaar of Bad Dreams now, and I'm loving it.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember TBOBD being pretty good. Been awhile though.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember TBOBD being pretty good. Been awhile though.
    Almost done with it. I like it almost as much as Night Shift.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy that the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's Full Throttle arrived today! I love Sub Press doing something new and making the book wider, but... wait for it...

As you can see in the pics, you can barely see the full signature sheet. Other than that, I love it. Will contact the press.

I've contacted Sub Press. Fingers crossed.

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Contacted Sub Press. Fingers crossed.
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Hopefully it isn't widespread and they'll take care of you.

No notice for me yet but I'm I know I ordered this book from someone

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! First Sub Press said they don't see a problem. Really? I have two friends that are graphic artists and I sent them the same pic of the signature without telling them something was wrong. Both friends called me and said something was wrong with the placement of the signatures. The press is looking into the matter now. Sigh...
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just heard back from Bill at Sub Press. He's looked over a lot of copies and each one is like mine: The signature sheet cuts off a part of Joe's first name as well as Dave's. Said he couldn't do anything about this. So, if you ordered a copy, be prepared. Sigh...
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Just heard back from Bill at Sub Press. He's looked over a lot of copies and each one is like mine: The signature sheet cuts off a part of Joe's first name as well as Dave's. Said he couldn't do anything about this. So, if you ordered a copy, be prepared. Sigh...
    Thanks for the info but based on your photos; I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal to me.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info but based on your photos; I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal to me.
    Thanks for those kind words. I was wondering if it would devalue it. Knowing that members are cool with it takes a weight off my chest. Plus, it's a really cool, unique book. =)
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Hey Ben,
    It's been a bit since I stopped by. I forgot how great your collection is. Especially the early pics of your King bookshelf.
    But great stuff all around.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Hey Ben,
    It's been a bit since I stopped by. I forgot how great your collection is. Especially the early pics of your King bookshelf.
    But great stuff all around.
    Hey Mike!

Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the kind words. I still need to add a lot more pics of gift editions and my dark tower artist editions.
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I also love those those paintings. Just awesome. And to have one inscribed to you... double awesome. I have Barker stuff also that I will eventually get to. I think I have pics sprinkled throughout my thread.
    But again, some good stuff in here Ben. Keep it up.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I also love those those paintings. Just awesome. And to have one inscribed to you... double awesome. I have Barker stuff also that I will eventually get to. I think I have pics sprinkled throughout my thread.
    But again, some good stuff in here Ben. Keep it up.
    Thanks, Mike!

I bought the Crimson King one back in 2005. I love it!

I must see your Barker stuff! I'll check that out soon. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got around to taking some pictures of these little darlings. =)

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And these...

Now all I'm lacking picture-wise is my Dark Tower 1st editions and a few more Stephen King Gift editions, and some SNL of Joe R. Lansdale.

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost forgot this one!

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A new hardcover edition of IT? Of course I had to buy it. =)

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A dear friend heard I needed a 1st edition of NOS4A2, and sent me his signed edition as a birthday gift. WOOT!

WANTED:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs. Love the Joe Hill one. Congrats
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice grabs. Love the Joe Hill one. Congrats
    Thanks! I really love what Sub Press did with Heart Shaped Box.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds.
    Thanks! =) Hard to pick a favorite. I love them all equally. =)
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast