Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comic Collections

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Comic Collections

Since everyone in this area is into comics, and I'm sure we have some crossover from King Collecting, I would assume that most of ya'll have some pretty sweet Comic Collections out there.

I'll go ahead and start it off soon (maybe tonight) and post my collection thread. Ever since I quit King collecting I've been Graphic Novel collecting. It's just as bad an addiction and habit. For example, I have over 100+ graphic novels coming to me at the moment, from many many eBay auctions won, lol.

To show off your collection, please start a new thread with the subject "Comic Collection - YOURUSERNAME"

I will move them into one sub-section later.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have every issue of FUTURAMA except #5. Does that count?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure, take a picture and start your thread!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good idea for a thread, Shannon. Like some folks, I jumped on the "Comic" bandwagon when, Marvel first came out with the comics, but stopped around the time that they were re-hashing the original novels. Of course a coupla series died before completion, but I have some cool editions in my collection. Notably the Richard Isanove remarqued "Gunslinger" HC's. I'll see about posting some pics!!

Great idea!!

So, I need to be guided. LOL We start a "collection thread" in the "Comic Tower" forum and you take it from there?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, just start a thread and I'll take it from there. I took some pics of my collection but realized it looks like shit. I'm in the middle of slowly taking a group of comics upstairs to my computer and logging them into my spreadsheet. Series: Title, Collects What Issues, Year Published, Edition and Printing, and then I highlight them green if I've read them. So, they're all out of order. Soon, they shall be in order and I will be able to take a proper picture.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat!

I don't really have many comics, but I'll take some pics soon.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Kinda digging up an old thread but, are you looking for pictures of SK related comic collections....or any comic collections?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

King and Non-King, together, living harmoniously.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Twilight Zone comics! Wish I had kept them!

You want KING?... You get KING.

R.I.P. Dave Stevens.

THE BIRTH OF......STARSLAYER? NO

"The ROCKETEER" (on the back cover?)

HARDCOVER S/L 1/1,000.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Bruce may need to start a 3rd collection thread...Comics!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like this thread has been asleep for a few years. I'm thinking of posting my entire collection thus far if that's ok to do.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

These are some of my longboxes. I have 16 of them, most so full you couldn't force another comic in. Over 90% of them are for sale, but selling comics on E-Bay is a pain. They are not considered Media Mail, so are expensive to ship if you are honest, which I am.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have any Locke & Key for sale, Steve?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

No, sorry, I have none of those at all. But I have plenty of other comics that begin with 'L' for sale!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just found a manila envelope stuffed four inches thick with all of my e-Bay receipts (I used to print out every purchase) from 1999 to 2008. Buried in there are these ... now I just need to find the actual items!

Gunslinger Born Guidebook #1
    Marvel Spotlight #1 Gunslinger Born
    Gunslinger Born #1~#7 1st Print Variants
    Gunslinger Born #1 Quesada Variant 2nd Print
    Gunslinger Born #1 Lee Variant 3rd Print
    Gunslinger Born #2 Variant 2nd Print
    Gunslinger Born #2 Lee Variant 3rd Print
    Gunslinger Born #3 2nd Print
    Gunslinger Born #4 2nd Print
    Gunslinger Born #2 1:75 Sketch Variant
    Gunslinger Born #6 1:75 Sketch Variant
    Gunslinger Born #7 1:75 Sketch Variant
    The Long Road Home Promo Book Mark
    Gunslinger Born Promo Sketch Book
    Gunslinger Born Promo 5 x 8 Card
    Gunslinger Born RRP Promo (No UPC or Price "Was handed out at the Fort Wayne Retailer's Summit Oct 2007")

Also have this Gunslinger Born #7 variant CGC 10 (one of three) ... this one I at least know where it is!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

It's amazing (or maybe not) how popular culture can affect the value of something, making a comic book or trading card that's worth a buck or two one day increase in value hundreds or thousands of dollars the next day.
    A graded DEADPOOL card like the one in the comic at the left just sold for 5 grand on E-Bay, a totally ridiculous price for a less than one dollar card, including the comic book.
    The WHAT IFs are jumping in value due to the upcoming THOR movie, and because of a character first appearing in the SPIDER-MAN comic, which I never even read.
    The question is, sell 'em or just put 'em back in the box where they've been hidding all these years?

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Man, Cable's such a cool character.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread