Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1583

Thread: Book Collection: Stroppy Goblin

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simon you must have every book about king now eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Not quite Kris

I have approx 90 books of which 16 are Lettered editions (14 + 2 PC's) and 23 signed limited's.

I am missing 7 Lettered and 6 Signed limiteds. There are still approx 50 known books to collect!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Not quite Kris

I have approx 90 books of which 16 are Lettered editions (14 + 2 PC's) and 23 signed limited's.

I am missing 7 Lettered and 6 Signed limiteds. There are still approx 50 known books to collect!
    WOW. Good for you man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Simon and a most impressive sub-collection.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great pick ups, Simon. I just got caught up on your thread starting with the addition of the custom bound Plant through your most recent. Gorgeous items!!! Congratulations!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

New lettered book about SK + PUB = perfekt day
    Congrats Simon !!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Simon. That sub collections is doing really well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, you've been a busy Stroppy. Nice adds...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just in case anyone has one of these and is looking to sell, here are the lettered's and limiteds I am missing:

Lettered Editions

1986 Kingdom of Fear: The World of Stephen King Tim Underwood and Chuck Miller Only PC
    1989 The Stephen King Companion George Beahm Lettered
    1991 The Shape Under the Sheet: The Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia Stephen Spignesi Lettered
    1995 The Stephen King Companion (Revised Edition) George Beahm Lettered
    2000 Stephen King Collectibles: An Illustrated Price Guide George Beahm Lettered
    2004 The Road to the Dark Tower: Exploring Stephen King's Magnum Opus Bev Vincent Lettered
    2010 The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance Robin Furth Lettered

Signed Limited's

1989 The Stephen King Companion George Beahm 1/1000
    1989 Feast of Fear: Conversations with Stephen King (1989) Tim Underwood and Chuck Miller 1/550
    1990 Stephen King: Man and Artist Carroll F. Terrell 1/150
    1991 The Stephen King Story George Beahm 1/250
    1995 The Stephen King Companion (Revised Edition) George Beahm 1/100 (Black Ink)
    1999 Stephen King Country George Beahm 1/100
    1999 Stephen King Country George Beahm 1/450
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Out of that list I only have one, but it's not for sale.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Out of that list I only have one, but it's not for sale.
    Out of interest, which one?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

FEAST OF FEAR, #15 of 550. That one probably isn't hard to find.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the final lettered on the list. I don't really need it.

congratulations btw on all the news additions, Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

If you don't need it send it to me so I can sell it to Simon. (All hail Capitalism!)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

If you don't need it send it to me so I can sell it to Simon. (All hail Capitalism!)
    Haha

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have my 15 minutes of fame! (well 1 hour and 13 mins to be exact )

Check out my interview with Lilja

Simon, that was the very first podcast I ever listened to, and I did not pause once! Very interesting. You were the guy with the Canadian accent, right? It was sort of a journey of my own collecting habits over the years. I do have a question, how was that done? Over the telephone or somehow over a computer network like Skype? You are a very good talker, by the way. You should have a late night talk show until they can find a scandal about you, of course.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed that Simon. And I’m also not too fond of the packing bit! Oh, and apologies again for creating a space problem with your ‘tall’ cubbyhole shelf.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Going to listen to this soon. Looking forward to it

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, that was the very first podcast I ever listened to, and I did not pause once! Very interesting. You were the guy with the Canadian accent, right? It was sort of a journey of my own collecting habits over the years. I do have a question, how was that done? Over the telephone or somehow over a computer network like Skype? You are a very good talker, by the way. You should have a late night talk show until they can find a scandal about you, of course.
    Thanks Steve, it was done over Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I enjoyed that Simon. And I’m also not too fond of the packing bit! Oh, and apologies again for creating a space problem with your ‘tall’ cubbyhole shelf.
    I should think so, try and keep me in the loop for all projects in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Going to listen to this soon. Looking forward to it
    I hope you enjoy it Alan, but don't believe the hype!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do believe the hype, Alan! It was an excellent interview and Simon is very well spoken. I'll throw a spoiler tag in here for anyone wanting to listen but hasn't done so yet.

Spoiler:
    Not only do you take the time to gather all these books for us but I didn't realize until the interview that you piece and part them together to get the best copies possible. As someone that has taken advantage of your generosity; I can't thank you enough for the extra miles that you go. Especially with SB. That has been way above and beyond.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian!.

For those that are interested, Lou mentioned later on in the Podcast that there is an Indian remake of 'IT' called 'Woh'. I have tracked it down and you can find all episodes on Youtube here:

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool simon! You’re Very well spoken man! Loved the podcast

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That was really great Simon. Some really great discussion about collecting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast