Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hellraiser

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Goran Visnjic - always good to see him.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    F********************************* yeah!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I wish I could figure out my, Disney+ PW. I think I'm entitled to, Hulu and they seem to have some great stuff streaming!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Hellraiser on Hulu

Yooooo this looks SICK

I love Bradley's Pinhead obv but this looks like it can be special in its own right

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

If this is half as good as the trailer, it should be pretty enjoyable.
    Hoping it's as good as the trailer though.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This new one looks very good.

Can anyone confirm: it's just a movie? Not a series? The trailer makes me want 10 hours of this, not 1 1/2.

Country
    Country Flag

It's a movie, yes. Hoping this makes it two Hulu movies on my Top of 2022 list. But an unrelated series is still in the works, I believe.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

https://collider.com/hellraiser-reac...-it-good-hulu/
    After three decades and ten sequels, the Hellraiser franchise is getting rebooted on Hulu next week. Simply titled Hellraiser, David Bruckner's (The Night House) reimagining of Clive Barker's novel The Hellbound Heart promises to drag us all into hell, where the Cenobites will welcome us with new pleasures and pains. But is the Hellraiser reboot any good? Fortunately, the first Hellraiser reactions are overwhelmingly positive, with critics praising the movie for its gory and elegant approach to the plot.

The Hellraiser franchise revolves around a mysterious puzzle box that can open a portal to a hellish dimension where there’s no difference between pleasure and pain. Some people intentionally open the box, willing to give their bodies away to the Cenobites, creatures they see as angels. Others get trapped inside the box by mistake, and their eternal torture leads them to see the Cenobites as demons. Either way, the Cenobites are unique creatures in horror movies because they must always be summoned by their victims, making each tortured soul partially responsible for the gruesome destiny they meet.

Bruckner’s Hellraiser is bringing the franchise back to the basics, with a group of curious victims involved with occult forces they don’t fully understand. Every image we saw so far also underlines how the reboot sticks close to the iconic aesthetic created by Barker's original film adaptation.

The reboot stars Jamie Clayton (Sense8) as the new Hell Priestess, Pinhead, the leader of the Cenobites. Clayton is taking over the role originally belonging to Doug Bradley, and some fans were worried she would not live up to the high expectations surrounding Pinhead. Fortunately, Clayton seems to deliver a worthy version of the character, as Hunter Bolding praises the cast on top of the visuals and “excellent kill.”

Graham Slipper also underlines how Bruckner’s Hellraiser is “poetic” besides “super violent,” which sounds like the perfect reboot. While Barker’s Hellraiser is truly scary, it also has some uncomfortable horniness about it, with a visual design clearly inspired by BDSM practices. So, it’s good to know the reboot is respecting the original work.

The praises don’t stop there, with Simon Thompson, C. Robert Cargill, and Cinema Stimulus’ James all underlining how Hellraiser is the nightmare we were all hoping it to be.

Cody Leach goes as far as calling the reboot the best Hellraiser movie since the original.

Bleeding Cool’s Scaremy K does point out that the reboot takes some time to get things going. Even so, once hell is unleashed, Hellraiser is “relentless and gory and pure horror bliss.”

Hellraiser will premiere exclusively on Hulu as part of their annual Huluween celebration on October 7.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

One movie franchise I just never got into for some reason. I've seen all the other major ones. Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Jigsaw...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Have you seen the original? It’s a true classic, not just a horror classic, either. It’s a truly great film.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Have you seen the original? It’s a true classic, not just a horror classic, either. It’s a truly great film.
    I haven't seen any of them. Never rented the DVDs, never caught them channel-surfing, nothing.

I'm not sure how. I'm not actively avoiding them or anything. Just never came across them.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to this. After all those progressively bad sequels, after Hellraiser II, hope they do Barker proud.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2