Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Michaël (biomieg)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Michaël (biomieg)

Third time's the charm!

Below you'll find some books from my collection.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

'Special Reader's Edition' (ARC) + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Trade 1st with 2nd state DJ (assembled from a DJ-less book and a bookless DJ).

Last edited by biomieg; 01-30-2018 at 07:37 AM. Reason: added info about marrying book to DJ

Country
    Country Flag

Trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Trade 1st.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof in custom-made traycase + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + unsigned publisher's copy (1 of 35 copies) + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Ex-library copies.

Country
    Country Flag

'Trade' limited edition with after-market slipcase + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

First state and second state proofs + trade 1st.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Brilliant Michaël!

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

ARC + trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Proof + unsigned publisher's copy (1 of 25 copies) + S/L art portfolio + trade 1st.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I really want a US Carrie 1st

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photos, Michaël! That 'Salem's Lot really looks sweet. I recognize that The Dead Zone proof as once being in my collection but I don't recall sending it your way. Did it maybe go to Hannes first?

Country
    Country Flag

Trade 1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Nice photos, Michaël! That 'Salem's Lot really looks sweet. I recognize that The Dead Zone proof as once being in my collection but I don't recall sending it your way. Did it maybe go to Hannes first?
    I did get it from Hannes but I did not realize it came from your collection. That's nice to know! The 'Salem's Lot is a thing of beauty. I got the DJ from a 2nd(?) printing book that I purchased for $42, and I found a nice DJ-less first edition book to go with it for $100. I'm still extremely pleased with how that came together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast